Hark civil war mission

Seal89999

On the main campain for House Harkonnen one of the missions is where you get to pick between either Gunseng or Copec. Tell me which one you chose and why.Ive also attached a picture on top of the one I picked. Gunseng[attachment deleted by admin][attachment deleted by admin]

alright, if you want to play it easy, join Copec, but in the movies he talks to you like ur a dumbass :PIf you'd like to have fun, and have a challenge, join Gunseng.Gunseng starts out with a MCV, some LvL3 units, and consistant reinforces. But Copec starts out with around 5 Devastators, A whole army, a Palace, and Gun-Turrets all around the map.I joined Gunseng, it was the obvious choice for ME. And if you join Gunseng, Copec launches Death-Hands missiles consistantly, and he always aims for the Defenses, or ConYard. Best way to go is build multiple conyards, and move your defenses around and micromanage them alot so not be hit by a Death-Hand. Also, go for Gunships, keep your defenses alive, and atleast have 7-10 Gunships to take care of the palace, atleast 3-4 of them will die.

lol always pick Gunseng, Copecs a fat man that sweats when he trys to move even his lips and stutters for words and cant even prevent his brother from taking weapons ( aka Knife and machine gun form gaurd when Copec first becomes Baron ) from him, I mean DAM he makes the fat Baron look cool :O. What I did was build a few Gunships and attacked but my main assualt was just a constent attack of projections from my projectile tansk until hes gone. Until next post, Vilgent.

Agreed. Gunseng fits my style better. He's so... Ordos-like. :) Copec is a fat noisy moron. ;D

I only attacked with Gunships (12 of them) and went right for the Palace. But I didn't send them straight over there to get slaughtered... I moved them around the edges of the map and went for the Palace from behind.