Dune Legacy Soon

TonyD

Looks cool but i not completely trust this one. Sorry for that.

How can u make a pic when u dont have the grapics yes. At the moment it looks like a simple edit of the orginal level9 map.

Do u have more pictures?? If u would like to send them plz d-rook@home.nl.

If u have msn d_rook@hotmail.com.

If this is really true i maybee can help u with some grapics or sounds.

Bless

ok, that is some more info, and i can believe the project now. if you have good working multiplayer i'll be very impressed, but i'm already impressed with what you have shown so far anyway.

two questions: any general idea on a release date? and you said something about the interface not being good yet, do you plan on changing the way your in-game interface looks?

that multiplayer button can only allow a menu create and join thing, you cant start a game!, I have many ideas to get it working though, Im planning a client server model.

As soon as I get a tool thingy going I will release alphas, shouldn't be too long, Im working on a tool right now

i got the exact same thing, you have to position the siege tank turret based on what angle it is pointing at. rather than manually set this by equations i am just repositioning the turret myself in the images themselves, another reason why i cannot release my game with a extracting utility.