2 outta 3

jacobdouds

Hi all from Dune Editing.

I would like to inform you all that i have left behind the active part of mod making.

But, i will still be here to test mods, to work out new ini entrys, and to experiment around with things.

So, please don't ask me to help make a mod, but, you can ask me to try and work out something like, new stealth types of 6th subhouse or something.

Enjoy making mods, I hope to see plenty of good ones.

And my site will still be updated as soon as possible

www.modding.usclargo.com

Mostly, i've become to involved in www.wulfram.com and writing articles for www.ffwalkthroughs.com to really continue here.

But as i said, im still a beta tester, and i am still stuffing up the rules files to see if anything new can be done currently.

Anyway, im on a 10 day holiday until august the 2nd, so see you all then.

And vidiware, i will get those last units finished, don't worry.

oh oh oh!!!!!!! alpha, play wulfram, you won't regret it, its hard when you start, but the better you get the better the game gets, go, play, NOW!!!...

On a normal, somewhat sane note: As most can tell from most peoples posts, Emp is lieing in a gutter, and we are tredding on it, mods are great, but most of us have found it boring sitting infront of a text files all day, so i guess this forum will become another Shiroko's FAQs page, or worse, the ones I can't remember the names of!!!

Free, hard, gets better as you do, 5 years old, rvstptwi always leaving for food, what more do you need?

I urge you all to play, at least a few games, to get into the feel, and then judge it.

www.wulfram.com

Mods, im sorry for this advertisment, but according to section 4 line 1 of the rules