Dune 2: Redux progress

neonext

map editor beta tomorrow, redux beta in 2 days

i'm risking to look like the impatient one here, but are you going to upload those files to your preview page? or do we have to wait until you get some proper web hosting? i'm really interested in your project, as you can see from the fact that i registered myself here just to post a reply. ;)

until i get hosted, you will have to settle with my angelfire preview site, and i have a feeling the download speeds will be really slow. i will have at least 1 person helping out with hosting the beta after today.

also, the game will be released on schedule, but i hope you people realise that i'm in california usa, and it won't be ready till tonight, so for many of you it means the very early hours of the next morning.

it's hard to have sympathy for dial-up users when you have switched to broadband for so long, but considering that and my hosting problem, i will see if i can compress the file down more (will just take longer for u to unzip) to save on download time