Dune: Awakening

Gobalopper

12 hours ago, MrFlibble said:

A worm riding simulator?

I don't think they have done that simulator game yet. Goat simulator, mechanic simulator etc. There's a simulator for everything.

MMO = pay monthly fee, or I assume nowadays its battlepass, hats, gambling machines.

$44.99 USD for 1000 Solaris (or spice). Limited time only for this hat.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2022 at 3:03 AM, Andrew said:

I don't think they have done that simulator game yet. Goat simulator, mechanic simulator etc. There's a simulator for everything.

in Cryo's Dune you can ride them, although without the finesses from the book...

He suppressed a sudden urge to cavort there, to turn the worm, to show off his mastery of this creature. Suddenly he understood why Stilgar had warned him once about brash young men who danced and played with these monsters, doing handstands on their backs, removing both hooks and replanting them before the worm could spill them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 11:15 AM, Caid Ivik said:

in Cryo's Dune you can ride them, although without the finesses from the book...

Oh, I played that so long ago I forgot many details. But that game remains to this day possibly the only attempt to consistently adapt the novel to video game format.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...