The one and only Landsraad thread

BaronMoritani

So basically if you have a picture of the guy, and the website you take all of your info from doesn't, then it isn't copyright infringement? Using a website without at least an acknowlegdement to it, tsk tsk *shakes head* for shame Moritani! For shame!

I still don't see how just making a link to them gives them any credit, I mean you take most of your info from them, you would think a "Thanks to IMBD for this one" or "Thanks IMBD for the info!" might suffice. People reading your website might get the idea you actually work hard on the site ;)Also, I see a lot of "thanks" going to people who found it out most likely from the imbd site, that's a little strange don't you think? Like giving the medal to the people that made the bullet that shot the bad guy, instead of giving it to the shooter.

Sorry Akira. Not a clue what you're talking about.IMDB gets lots of credit at the 'raad ... and links and so forth.I even try to send them news and so forth.Although they've never used any of the stuff I've sent in, they do send a real nice thank you email.So, everything is cool w/ the 'raad and IMDB.Nice try though ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...