The one and only Landsraad thread

BaronMoritani

just wondering if snickers is really a sponsor and how that worked out. it is a good ad, because it doesnt just pop out of no where and we can choose to click on it if we want.....after veiwing it i wanted to be buried screaming...and also to eat a snickers while doing that. ;)

just wondering if snickers is really a sponsor and how that worked out. it is a good ad, because it doesnt just pop out of no where and we can choose to click on it if we want.....after veiwing it i wanted to be buried screaming...and also to eat a snickers while doing that. ;)

Blibbering and blabbering...

Another unfortunate sign of hunger.

Blibbering and blabbering...

Another unfortunate sign of hunger.

I enjoy blibbering and blabbering with fellow Dune fans. and it was posted in the landsraad thread. Just a simple inquiry. It could also be that I was on computer all day like everyother day and sometimes I do get hungry. Was just expressing that the ad was good compared to other types of ads.

[hide] unless you were being sarcastic. Unless you notice I do blabber too much. and I know I do.(but clearly within the rules)[/hide]

I applaud Dune 2k's great efforts on miniseries news, but due to a flood of updates, I feel compelled to let all you fine folks know about them.

This past week, SCIFI announced its broadcast schedule for CoD including repeats and a Dune marathon for the airing of the two minis back to back!

There is a COD special airing in Feb.

There is a new collector card for the first mini.

There is a scheduled chat with Alice Krige (Lady Jessica)

New pix and promo animations ...

Much more

Details here:

http://groups.msn.com/TheLandsraad/_whatsnew.msnw

All these updates are official and out of SCIFI's mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

You're welcome Shaddam and thank you for noticing.Check out a lot of new updates at www.scifi.com/dune and www.scifi.com/dune/features

New Leto II vid. interview plus Brian tyler printed interview plus updated Ask John Harrison

View the screen captures of the James McAvoy Interview (Leto II) here:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gee Williams, a.k.a. Bijaz from the Children of Dune miniseries, has been kind enough to grant an interview with the Landsraad Dune site.

In this interview, Williams discusses his background, how he earned his role in the Children of Dune miniseries, one of his favorite moments from the miniseries, and his admiration for his agent Warrick Davis (Willow)

Details here: