Whats the best track in Emperor

MrFrodo

i think each house can only play two songs online so which ever ones you add will have to be the exact name in the common music text. so you couldnt have two of the same song names in a bag. you would have to either reomve the ones for the house you want then add new ones with the removed ones names. or rename the songs for the house u dont want played to something else and name the songs u are wanting to play the original names of the ones renamed (hope thats not to confusing... I had to stop a couple of times and read it again to make sure i got it out right ;D) or dont change anything just add new songs to the bag and edit the name of the track in the common music text file.

In the campaigns, be it singleplayer or Co-Op you hear all the tracks of whatever house you are playing, music is played through the CD.

But when playing DeathMatch/Skirmish music is played from the computer. You'll only hear two tracks.

Atreides: Ride the Worm, The War Begins (Awesome for skirmish)

Harkonnen: The Machine, Legacy (These suck)

Ordos: Not an Option, A Plan of Attack (Plan is awesome but Not an Option is too monotonous)