Emperor : Guild Wars New Mod

Apollyon

thanks to Texas Guy the Guild lightning mortar has been added :)

methinks i use too many smilies ;D

the rocket spider tank and the cannon spider tank have also been added.

Next ill add the tleilaxu advanced ghola. its quite weak with a atinfgun

but regenerates really fast

ohh...very good.

hehe..

i thinkin mabe Mutated Leech

a leech with a very, very strong leech larvae(as it is already alive when it is shot), regenerates fast,weak, infects infantry(i think i can do that), and maybe sum other stuff u can add...maybe be able to run over....and has long range.

hey..i got an idea...a God Unit for each house, or subhouse or whutever.

we make a new turret for it, a new bullet, and a new warhead, wich i can do easily.

we copy the specs from another unit, edit it, and add it to rules.txt. Maybe u can make icon..or we can use one that already bering used by another house.

Apollyon already got god units for sum of the other houses...but if he can gimme a list of the houses he hasn't done I can take em all on. I can handle it, i got alotta ideas for these god units.

*thinks of naming one of them Gobalopper*

lol

the mutated leech sounds interesting but to make it able to leech infantry ud have to change all the men to leechable = TRUE or whatever it is and that would been they could be leeched by all leeches. Also i doubt the TGA for the leech would go well when stuck on an infantry guy ;)

yes...build limit of one. cuz then these ppl could overrun map with unbeatable units... :oThe God Unit requires all buildings, and one additional sub-house building, and all buildings upgraded except for the refinery and maybe the hangar.also it takes alot of time to build. I think the time to build a death-hand. Faster maybe? Also requires a good amount of spice. maybe three loads worth of spice from harvesters?

also im fast running out of unit space and when i delete incidentals the game messes up so we have to picky. I can add more units but the turrets and bullets etc are harder cos they seem to have a different declaration value to the units themselves