For experienced TibEd and other Editer users

Desert_Eagle25

Okay, so i want to i want to change the ordos gas turret into a tower(like the harkonnen flame turret) and add the poison gas effect from the ordos chemical trooper. So far i know how to change the harkonnon flame turret effect and graphic into the gas effect and make it available to ordos as well. now how do i make the gas turret made up from the flame turret only accessible to the ordos, yet the hark still have access to they're flame turret??

ok..i'll try. but i dont know how to make new buildings on wordpad sorta.so can sum1 give meeh sum text help when i edit wif wordpad?

well, i'll still use TibEd, so one more Q. when i'm editing the turrets(weapon) for a unit or desensive strutcture it says "Reload:xx". Well if the reload number is higher is the reload faster or slower???

well, i'll still use TibEd, so one more Q. when i'm editing the turrets(weapon) for a unit or defensive strutcture it says "Reload:xx". Well if the reload number is higher is the reload faster or slower???also, on the 'Bullets' section on TibEd, does 'ReduceDamageWithDistance' mean that if the enemy unit i'm targeting is far away, yet in range the damage will lower???oh, and how do i make the NIAB Tank be paralyzed for 0 seconds once he teleports instead of a couple??

Desert Eagle, I have sent you a reply to the IM you sent.

We will discuss it here so other people can help.

But, what nema said will work.

And, as of yet, unless Nema has figured it out?

We can't remove the flame from the turret.

Where did you get that picture from???

Really nice (Not emperor... Empire Earth?)

Thats impossible unitl xfb is converted...

Because FLAME is not a bullet tupe.. the FLAME are in the MODELS

(Say if its bad to use UPPER-case in this way)

Ah... that was a bicture released by WW before the game was made (I recognise the picture and the textures). And that xbf was made for preview movies (see TS/RA2 sneak peeks), but changed for release. It's also somewhere on Fed2k.