Star Wars GB: Clone Campaigns

Terror

It's released, i don't have it yet, but it's released.. anyways... i hope someone already has it and can tell me how great it is..... the new features sound great.. i can't wait to command my clones into war vs. those simple battledroids

oh dude i have a clone battle  8) let me get my copy back from my brother then all u do is meet online and it transfer while in room waiting for game to start.  I have a few others like the Hitman where u mine for trade  with hitman and buy warriors to fight in a arena is good when u have lots of ppl plaing that one  ;D.  I'll message u when i get it back and we can do the clone if u want.  ;D

i know thats one of the coolest things aboot StarWars GB, if you dont have a mission / campaign u dl in host room before game.  imaging dl the mappacks of of the host while waiting for a Emp game to start  ;D how cool would that be  ;D

• 2 months later...

no it has the AOE2 engine :)... it's not 3d like EE.... But it is cool though... they have a lot of Star Wars units... and hero's... it's wicket.. also the music rox. If you want a good SW game then buy it