colors issue Dune2k

Skylur

Hi, I don't know anyone here and u don't know me

I'm already Running Dune2k in windows 7 32 bit, without any problem, I installed after play it, 1.06 ver, still no problem, hi-res patch, still not problem.

I tryed to install Dune2k in a Friend computer, with W7 32 bits too, but he got split screen, we tryed updating to 1.06 and installing the hi-res patch, the menu was fixed, but when the game start, it happen

10883061_179973078839791_348154589_o.jpg

Already tryed with 256 colors, compatibility with Windows 95 98/ME 2000 and XP, without a good result.

Hi, I don't know anyone here and u don't know me

I'm already Running Dune2k in windows 7 32 bit, without any problem, I installed after play it, 1.06 ver, still no problem, hi-res patch, still not problem.

I tryed to install Dune2k in a Friend computer, with W7 32 bits too, but he got split screen, we tryed updating to 1.06 and installing the hi-res patch, the menu was fixed, but when the game start, it happen

10883061_179973078839791_348154589_o.jpg

Already tryed with 256 colors, compatibility with Windows 95 98/ME 2000 and XP, without a good result.

Which Hi-res patch are you using?

• Upvote 2

Maybe a graphics card issue? Either damaged or because compatibility has been sacrificed by the manufacturer. :-(

At least try running:

1. In Puppy Linux with Wine (Puppy Linux runs from CD).

2. In a virtual machine.

3. With these files copied to the Dune2K directory (Dune2K directory SHOULD NOT be inside "Programs Files"):

aqrit.cfg, ddraw.dll (ddraw wrapper: http://bitpatch.com/)