Bird of Prey 2

jacobdouds

I added or modified the Ordos EITS to have the same attributes as a HK Gunship, but when you tell it to attack, all it does is fly over it's target and loss ammo. Nothing else happens. What do I need to do.

I've tried to make the Ordos EITS, the NIAP, fremen biker, and other units shoot, but when the original units didn't shoot, the new units wouldn't shoot either.  It's probably due to the XBF file lacking code or data needed for this.  The only solution I know of is to use the XBF file of a unit that does shoot.  In my Emperor Fast Units Mod version 4, I gave the Ordos an aircraft by copying and modifying the Atreides Air Drone and adding new textures so it would look different.

Yeah yeah if this and if that... man i dunno what to do here can somebody give me WW email adress!?! Then I might. Oh and stop emailing me bout the source code im not a fool internet police everywhere if i inform anybody by mail ill be arrested within 3 days. GET REAL!!!

Riper

'Dont worry, as soon as i can feel my legs, im coming after you'

you made it? so you're just pretending to be ww staff? Or am I totally missing the point here? I like your new agressiveness. USE IT DAMNIT!!! hahaha that is so not like you!

Riper

why is there no Riper@dune2k.com ?????????????

>:( :'( :'( :'( >:( >:(

err? what the friggin hell are you talking about gob? Right... maybe u care to explain?? Or are you just making an excuse so I wont get riper@dune2k.com?? And I asked for Westwood's email adress not alphabeta's.

Riper