Emperor MODS what tools do we have?

darkmage

OK, I've seen that quite a lot of people want more mods for Emperor. The question is, what tools do we have? Is there a model converter? Just editing stats becomes lame and boring after a while, true it can enhace a game and make it more fun but what's really needed is the ability to create entirely new units.I'd like to see stuff like water craft, and the ability to control the GIANT worms. I've also heard people complain about the boring background.... if it's so boring why the hell has no one changed it? a simple texture should take a few seconds to change into something that looks really good. I have nothing against mechs being in dune but COME ON! this is a DESERT game, a mech would sink into the sand! Battle tanks shoud be in every major house INCLUDING Atreidies dune2k rocked, if emperor had more dune 2k and less RA it'd kick a LOT of ass.

great! that will be awesome, even though i am unable to play emperor I had dune2000 when i bought wing commander prophecy. I fell in love with the series and when i first saw emperor my jaw hit the floor.... it is one of the BEST^ games i've seen when it's stable