a turney !

perefese

so okey me and shao though we should make one we have arround 8-9 players that already would want to be in this turney , everyone is welcome to join it , im still not sure  when , so basicly everyone that would want to be appart of him post here, ofc your oppinion thoughs how it  should be done , im thinknig 2 groups and a losers bracket aswell.

date is still uknowm, im sure it will be at saturday, the time hmm post choise on what time you want so we can find , a time that everyone can be on and do it

not sure how its ganna be best of 3s best of 5s post your oppinion and thoughs about it]

we might even arrange a 2v2 team turney or something

SUGGEST WHAT KIND OF RULES U WANT

maps will be sand canyon , habbana erg 2

PS. shao will play ordos so everyone will have a chance at wooping his candy ass !

NO STUPID COMMENTS

PM ME WHO WANTS IN WITH THEYR NAME < those who on the list dont have to do it> >

Like i  said everyone is welcome if u have anny more questions post here or pm me

Waiting for everyones oppinion on this.                             Sorry for my grammar on this topic i kno its shit ;D

Players that already would play

PrfS

Shao

Riott

Cinn

Galax

Storm ?]

jagder ( sorry dont remember your full name )

Feda

Tano99 ?

LOSERS BRACKET WILL BE THERE ASWELL ( winner will have a chance to go on to turney ) ill update this when ill figure out how its ganna  go )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Rules will be 8 min no rush

Engeneers banned

Gun turrets banned

rocket turrets banned

PAUSE will be allowd for each player for 5 to 10 min up to whats the problem ofcourse ( in every match )

Every match will have like an spectator ( refeere ) so everything goes clean , if a player ask for pause so apponent doesnt build up move or anything.

CAMPING IS ALLOW"D    ( Riott ganna love this ) ;D

EVERY RACE HARKONEN < ATR < ORDOS ARE ALLOW'D u can use anny of them in anny match

FEDA < GALAX IF u want make a new or 2 maps that are balanced we might use them aswell, since 2 maps isint that much to chose from

yes everyone is allowd to join it the more the better more fun , ill make groups and apponents equal to each other so lets say some new guy wouldnt go againts shao in first fights or something,

Post what kind of rules u want it to go or something

Sounds interesting, I might join cuz it looks funny :) but it depends on date & time. Also a question: the whole tour will end that day or you'll give each pair a specific ammount of days to finish their matches?

prfs: make the play off grid and groups, then let all fill in the prefered times

in play off lets do best of 3, no eng, no rush 8 min

first map for all habb erg, second map chosen by loser (between habb and sand), 3rd map sand by default

when the match is done make screenshot of game results and post here

galaxy: thats why you have a question mark next to your name, I'd make groups and depending on results in group u will be put in the elimination play off

feda: date and time is more or less optional, r u in or not? u wont like the rules part :)

steef & aqib: make up ur mind if u joining or not so he prfs can add u on list, we may do it like u have couple days to play the match and u make deal with the opposing player when

Well alright hell i'm in...

I gave my timings as i've restrictions to play online and also modding the game...

Only do tell the timings...

And yeah Emperor Chronicles The Rise Of Corrino Empire mod will have a different multiplay anyone interested for its tournament???

prfs: make the play off grid and groups, then let all fill in the prefered times

in play off lets do best of 3, no eng, no rush 8 min

first map for all habb erg, second map chosen by loser (between habb and sand), 3rd map sand by default

when the match is done make screenshot of game results and post here

galaxy: thats why you have a question mark next to your name, I'd make groups and depending on results in group u will be put in the elimination play off

feda: date and time is more or less optional, r u in or not? u wont like the rules part :)

steef & aqib: make up ur mind if u joining or not so he prfs can add u on list, we may do it like u have couple days to play the match and u make deal with the opposing player when

to early to make groups first i need everyone to pm me if theyr ganna join in , date of this is still unofficial i want everyone to pm me with theyr names whos in this

about maps i already had in mind that habana will be first map loser picks 2nd i think 1st match for everyone will be best of 1 , from 2nd one bo3, finals best of 5. i cant find a website were i can make groups ill think of something