Sand Canyon

Galaxy

I know I should have posted this when I released it and I don't know why I didn't.

It was released in november and made by me, assisted by Shaokhan and I don't know what part Feda did because I wasn't working at it when he was...

We have been playing it for a while, but only I have this version, the latest which everybody should have from now until I update again (if I will).

http://www.mediafire.com/?u818nn3zvz8t6p3

Installation:

-Put the map file in your dune folder in data/maps

-Replace your text.uib from your dune folder data/UI_Data with this one

Note: For who didn't understand this map:

You spawn in the middle of the map and you go to what base you want so this map is only playable with humans. Yes I could put the start on the bases, but since AI is not allied is pointless to do something like thi because they would capture each other...

Top right and bottom left are bases added for expansion. I totally don't suggest to go there because you have to cross the cliff and you would lose alot of time.

• Upvote 2

Its for 3v3 mostly, big maps are never suitable for 1v1... But yes, its a good 3v3 map. It kinda tries to bring balance between the Houses and to remove the sonic tank spamming / camping.