Dune 2000 stealth units/adding units

Baneslayer

Ive been working on modification to dune 2000 with my friends. we are changing unit stats and makeing stuff we would like to see in the game using tibed. one of the things is an ordos stealth combat tank i have tried several things but i cant seem to make this unit stealth. we were also trying to make a branch of units for ordos that are decoys in a sense but you cant add units or at least i cant. i was wondering if there was a way to do these things.

Try setting the special case of the ordos combat tank to 12

SpecialCase=12, using the manual view in TibEd. Or if you want the other way then browse to the combat tank, go to 2nd tab and you'll find there the special case; put it as fremen. Hope you got it. If that wont work then just use the stealth raider, but it worked for me.

Special case should work.

Change name by editing the text.uib in UI_DATA folder.

No, you cannot get custom purchasing icons, nor add your own. You can change it with another existing one though, just change "unit behaviour" in TibEd.

how about using tht dune tool for editing r8 files? can we change icon using tht?

What dune tool? The russian one? All links to it are broken. I've never seen it so idk. There may be a possibility but I doubt it.

Nahh. Hyper was working on that, but he's a bit of a scatterbrain, so he probably forgot it amongst his other projects. Knowing him, he'll probably rediscover it in a year or so.

EA, shutting down decompiling projects on their old games? lol, that'll be the day. They just don't care enough.