Is there an possible AUD editor file?

Dr.Mocha

If you want to add your "voice in" to your new units. When you use tib ed, I don't know. I think you need to hack the game.ini file.

In that case, you will edit an entire race.

But if you are able to look at tiberiun sun itself. You will notice that you can choose between 2 different voices for infantry and for tanks. You should be able to add a third. And thus, you should be able to add another one to the dune2k version.

After adding, you can choose that voice list. But how to do that, i dont know.

There is a high propability that i am wrong, since it has been a long time ago... and many man beers'icluding this night.

Right.

If you are planning to add your voice, that you used during you explaining video's, you will be having have a good one. :)

If you want to add your "voice in" to your new units. When you use tib ed, I don't know. I think you need to hack the game.ini file.

In that case, you will edit an entire race.

But if you are able to look at tiberiun sun itself. You will notice that you can choose between 2 different voices for infantry and for tanks. You should be able to add a third. And thus, you should be able to add another one to the dune2k version.

After adding, you can choose that voice list. But how to do that, i dont know.

There is a high propability that i am wrong, since it has been a long time ago... and many man beers'icluding this night.

Right.

If you are planning to add your voice, that you used during you explaining video's, you will be having have a good one. :)

I have no idea how to add my voice to the game

And i have no idea how to get tiberiun

There are many good mod makers out there.

Ask [aKa]FedaYkin , he is a really good one (if not, he is the best) and has his own website full of information. And he has his own editing tools. I think he can help you.

Here is a link to the page that you are looking for:

http://d2kplus.com/soundeffecttool.php

Once you have his editing tools. Adding sounds will be one of the easiest things to do.

Good luck. I am looking forward.

.wav files can easily be converted to .aud with XCC Mixer. Just use its "Copy As" function to convert files. AUD is the first option in the Copy As list.

Note that the game only supports mono aud files, and I'm pretty sure XCC doesn't support stereo input for the conversion either.

I find this topic otmost useful and it has bin the most acurate of all post to this topic

Good job

All though i wish i knew how to use this file

There are many good mod makers out there.

Ask [aKa]FedaYkin , he is a really good one (if not, he is the best) and has his own website full of information. And he has his own editing tools. I think he can help you.

Here is a link to the page that you are looking for:

http://d2kplus.com/soundeffecttool.php

Once you have his editing tools. Adding sounds will be one of the easiest things to do.

Good luck. I am looking forward.

Thanks for the nice words :D even if i have some campaigns and i do know to use tibed, the website and the tools were made by mvi not me, and he's for sure the boss when it comes to d2k modding.