My creation:Dune 5000

Dr.Mocha

I have constructed a my own version of dune2000

The story mode has changed...diffrent mentat's and new abilities...

Dune 5000 mod set :::Setromic Doom edition
Story line:The attack of the Commando's
This mod turns dune 2000 into my own version of destruction

[Atreides]
Specialty:::Infantry Protection and
Advantage:::High Air Brigade....They are easy to build and cost nothing...They die fast too They are your unlimited supply of Air forces
Main Ability:::Fremen Soldiers....they lose there ability to turn invisable but they gain much better abilities
Defence ability:::Sniper turrets
Motto:::Alive brings more, lazy brings little, and dead brings none...Bring life onto the hazerdus Arrakis and grow plants opon it and may we eat opon the new fruit for new life is at another day none the less...
Gain the ability to train 2 kinds of fremen.....all of the atradies units such as the tanks are changed

Weakness::: Output Defence agiants vehicles

[Special tank] Mech : their tanks now looks to me as a mech.
Strengths:::Good agiants,infantry,structures,vehicles and there ability to fire 45 round shells.
Weakness:::Speed Troopers bazooka's,destructor tanks ,and devastators do critical damage to them
Defence:::Invicible to Infantry bullets and sonic waves Great for Air defence
Cost:::500$

[Sonic tank Mk2] : now has a turret and can fire way faster Stronger but more advanced in quality
Strengths:::Good agiants Infantry,Devastators and are really cheap
Weakness:::Troopers bazooka's. and Sonic Tank's do critical damage to them
Defence:::Invicible to infantry bullets
Cost:::1500$

[Fremen Sniper]: They are powerful ,they cost nothing but water and they can reach long ranges
Strengths:::Good agiants Infantry
Weakness:::Too much heavy fire ,and them selves...Even they can hurt them selves...and there Speed
Defence:::They have long range and can reach far distances...
Cost:::N/A

[Fremen] : They are powerful ,they cost nothing but water and they have powerful Machineguns
Strengths:::Good agiants Infantry
Weakness:::Too much heavy fire ,and them selves...Even they can hurt them selves
Defence:::They have higher hp than Fremen sniper's and can overwhelm an enemy and are faster...

Sardukaur: They now surve the fremen Emperor of Arrakis Mordeeb
Small Information:::The atreides are nice people and are more than willian to pay them...
Strengths:::good agiants all units inclueding the toughest ones
Weakness:::Long rangers and deviators
Defence:::Its high hp is good and unaffected by the effect of sonic tank and bullets.
Cost:::120$

Grenadier: This infantry are good agiants all units and killer strong agiants structures...also available to house ordos
Strengths:::Great agiants Short range units such as Trucks
Weakness:::Long Rangers and deviators
Defence:::They can throw grenades at a standerd distance but do devastating damage to certian units...
Cost:::780$

[Harkonnen]
Specialty:::Structure Defence And Devastations
Advantage:::Super Death Hand Missles....They are easy to build and cost nothing....very devastating
Main ability:::Doomsday! Your ability to train Sardukars are free as well as the mighty devastator....It can whipe out a base if you know how to use it.
Motto:::It is better to Outlast than to fall before your enemy....
Defence abilities:::Massive hit points to all buildings and vehicles...Indistructable Walls

Weakness::: Cannot construct repair pad

[Special tank] Assault Tanks:::They look more like the ones from Emperor's Battle for Dune ,but with more HP
Strengths:::fast firing cannon and high damage...Very good agiants Ordos Promethius attacks
Weakness:::Sonic tanks and long rangers along with bazooka's
Defence:::Really high hp
Cost:::230$

Sardukaur:::They cost you nothing because Harkonnen has supplied them with an Exspensive Minigun with high Ratchet power!
Strengths:::Can withstand greater damage with the super boost that harkonnen has supplied to them
Weakness:::Too much damage and long rangers.
Defence:::Big Defences in bullet resistance and are real quick

Devastator Mk2:::They trade there ability to self desturct for the turret ability along with extra armour plaitings
Strength:::Almost imposible to hurt it and badly damage it....Now Has a Super Minigun.
Weakness:::Speed and nothing more
Defence:::High HP and it is well...Devastating to all houses inclueding the Harkonnen them selves
Cost:::3000$

New Tech Factory:::Changes factory to a high detailed one with the ability to store energy instead of take it
Strength:::To build defenders...gives power
Weakness:::No attack
Defence:::High hp
Cost:::3000$

Truck:::Remember the trike? well now its a truck that rams other vehicles and infantry and exsplodes! Available to ordos as well
Strengths:::One shot Wonder
Weakness:::Fighting another trike truck thing,and its speed.
Defence:::Extreamly High HP
Cost:::2500$

[Ordos]
Specialty:::Assassinations
Advantage:::Stealth Shrike...Very easy to build and they are Unseen to enemy...They can also self destruct and do heavy damage...They are every means to assassinations for the Ordos.
Main ability:::Sabatage Artist! this will let you train sabators to detanate and kill anything....anything....I did say anything right?
Motto:::Output Is greater than survival...
Defence abilities:::Invisible defence is what is otmost a shock to some enemies...Their walls can fire at enemies unlike any other defence on arrakis.

[Special tank] Plasma Tank:::This tank has an electric puls beam that can whip out infantry without warning if it does not miss
Strengths:::High fire power! and they can self destruct to cause massive damage along with speed
Weakness:::Low Hp
Defence:::Great for defending your base from air strike...not death hand...Death hand missiles are unstopable
Cost:::150$

Sardukaur:::Mindless soldiers taken control by the Ordos's Mind Destructor
Strengths:::good agiants all units inclueding the toughest ones
Weakness:::Long rangers and deviators
Defence:::Its high hp is good and unaffected by the effect of sonic tank and bullets.
Cost:::120$

Disrupter Tank / Deviator:::This tank no longer have the ability to brain wash vehicles witch is lame but it does gain a super range
Strengths:::The range is incredable and the damage is insurvivalbe
Weakness:::Low Hp
Defence:::Great Range and the ability to heal it self
Cost:::500

Shrike / Radier:::Tis the armour that counts....Its the secound fastest unit in the game with high hp
Strengths:::Great for assassinations and infantry killings
Weakness:::Trooper's Bazooka ,exsplosions,and missiles
Defence:::High hp High speed High powered Machine guns
Cost:::35

Stealth Shrike / Radier:::This vehicle is super fast at catching other units and escaping from them.
Strengths:::Great for destroying big structures and other heavy armoured units
Weakness:::Trooper's Bazooka,exsplosions ,and missiles..just about everything
Defence:::High hp High speed High fire powered rockets...Great for assassinations ,and they self heal
Cost:::50

Sabator:::Very good agiants destroying units and structures ,and yet we pay them nothing for it
Strengths:::Great agiants everything that does not attack them
Weakness:::Long rangers and high powered weapons
Defence:::There defence is having other units attack the enemy while going close enough to self destruct

Here's a download to the Dune5000 moderation
https://sites.google...solid/downloads

• Upvote 1

Question: this uses ur own engine or uses dune2000 engine? I'd say its ur engine.

Then, idk how balanced would this be, but u did some good job there if u made this on other engine than dune's one so keep us updated.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I guess you are just ignoring me, which is ok for me, no prob ;)

But its a very bad way to advertise ur projects and to gain fan support. You do as u wish.

Im very sorry but I was offline

Is the dune2000 sprite editor out?

Oh and my mission is not to gain fan support...it is to create the ultiment weapons....The chaos beam cannon

I want to replace the effect with insted of taking control of units...they would fight each other

Edited by Dr.Mocha
  • Upvote 1

on this video i see you started with two mcv ? how u did it

Not 2 mcvs

What you see that looks like an Mcv is a truck that does melee damage and takes structures on...

The one in the middle witch is now an mcv looks diffrent to the original one in the regular version

• Upvote 1

So the TibEd update for Dune2k is finally here? Might be years ago :D

Or did you edit the units file on your own, which would be a great job. (I'll never forget my barking dogs with missile sub missiles in RA :D)

By the looks of it, you used the Dune2k engine.

Units that cost none, while you can build infinite makes a game unbalanced. Please reconsider, or put a limit on the free units, or put a requirement like a palace was for the fremen and saboteurs.

Did you start out with a basis balance? Or did you build up from notching? Are you hoping that people play it and come up with suggestions for balance?

Overall, great job. It looks like fun.

• Upvote 2

So the TibEd update for Dune2k is finally here? Might be years ago :D

Or did you edit the units file on your own, which would be a great job. (I'll never forget my barking dogs with missile sub missiles in RA :D)

By the looks of it, you used the Dune2k engine.

Units that cost none, while you can build infinite makes a game unbalanced. Please reconsider, or put a limit on the free units, or put a requirement like a palace was for the fremen and saboteurs.

Did you start out with a basis balance? Or did you build up from notching? Are you hoping that people play it and come up with suggestions for balance?

Overall, great job. It looks like fun.

Ops i misunderstood what you said and thought you were going to cancle this opperation

There is no need to warry about overwhelming attacks of infantry because i have that taken cared of.

The Turrets are the best thing to remove of such an enemy but first ill explain of the infantry that cost nothing.

The fremen can no longer turn invisible for that would be like cheating if you can just call invisible soldiers at your disposal

And the snipers take much longer to build...This also makes mission 4 on the atradies hard because they cannot be trained from the fremen sietch.

The snipers can attack air crafts

The sardukar are powerful too slower and cost nothing...the fremen are their only weakness...other houses must pay exept the Harkonnen and the Emperor.

All tho these units are very strong agiants vehicles.

Harkonnen sardukar are stronger and have more hitpoints along with more fire power

The Sardukar Where chosen by my self to be a unit that can withstand explosions because of the design of their armour

The sabators can destroy devastator tank and anything within the radius witch makes this unit dangerous...they are free and can be called just by 1 click

The ordos has no air strike nor any death hand...so i gaved them an advantage too witch is invisible strikers that are great for assassinations.

These can easyly be killed with turrets...

In my version infantry are the easyest thing to repel agiants your base

Harkonnen have flame turrets and gun turrets for air defence

Ordos have walls with sub machine guns and gun turrets along with missile turrets

The atradies have a Long distance machine gun turret that fires sniper bullets along with a missile luncher

And the only file used to create these are with my TibEd editor

all tho i would like to learn how to increase healing rates so i can decrease the hp of the devastator by alot so it could heal....very fast.

It ill be like a shield generator it condences

Oh and the palaces are no longer training facilities.

I made them to be as the ones like in Emperor's battle for dune witch i never got to play

The atradies does not summon a giant bird hologram that frightens the enemy

But it will be a reqiurment for the new Owl Tank witch is the best repelant agiants infantry and combat tanks...All tho TibEd does not allouw adding of units so that wont be possible unless i find out a way how to add it.

The ordos palace is now known as the Chaos Beam Cannon that takes control of any unit in its radius...It cannot be built but it is only available druin the story mode.

The enemy will be a hell of an attack at the last level when they relentlessly attack your base with air strikes and death hand missiles.

The advice to anyone who plays that level is to destroy harkonnen palace first for it is very...very expensive.

Changed the Ordos Ix center to an Tesla Turret

The Harkonnen palace never really summoned any units other than the death hand missiles so i will leave it as that exept it would be able to use it at any time...5 death hand missiles hit my base...direct impact at my factory...If that isent hard then your the most powerful player i know

• Upvote 2

If all other ways fail, use the unit sounds of wc3/frozen throne ;), the night elves have a lot.

But it would be very cool if some female sounds are added to an EA game. With an original script.

the only one that i can think of right now is the chinese one in generals. Which is short and boring. I am sure you know better comments that add to the game.

Make sure to add humor or double edged sounds, the C&C unit comments where all with a double meaning if you thing about it :). Saying somethting that has bonds with what the unit can do, will add a lot.

If all other ways fail, use the unit sounds of wc3/frozen throne ;), the night elves have a lot.

But it would be very cool if some female sounds are added to an EA game. With an original script.

the only one that i can think of right now is the chinese one in generals. Which is short and boring. I am sure you know better comments that add to the game.

Make sure to add humor or double edged sounds, the C&C unit comments where all with a double meaning if you thing about it :). Saying somethting that has bonds with what the unit can do, will add a lot.

So there is no aud converter that changes it to wave and back to aud?

No unit adder?

No sprite adder?