[RELEASE] Mercenary Campaign - Keep 'em Coming!

Feda

• 2 weeks later...

i had original version i mean i didint patch anything or use other mods , just original stuff... i did everything that was written in read me file, mayb i just need to reinstal and do it again sometimes it helps. ill try that latter after i finnish smugglers campain and inform you if it got fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Ppl confirmed me that they were able to play the missions after they installed 1.06 . So go ahead, download the 1.06 patch from FED2K , install it then install the mercenary campaign again. This should solve the errors on missions 2,4 and 6. Tell me if this doesnt solve it.

• 11 months later...

Lols xD

Omg, i told mvi to test the missions, he'll do it sunday or monday, not sure. We'll see what we can do. As I said, none of them gave me errors, or any other member from our online community.. No idea, do u have version 1.06 of the game? Having 1.02 may cause errors cuz the files are from 1.06.

Don;t worry, now the post is readable I just can't cope with ppl who write without any puctuation, its like reading without pause and getting mad

no wonder it crashes mine is 1.02v how to solve this problem?

i mean where to download dune 2000 v1.06?

• 7 months later...

I'm having trouble getting this campaign to work with the Gruntmods version of Dune 2000, if install the mercenary files the game crashes on loading, if copy back the original campaign hte game works fine.  This is on a Windows 7 64 bit machine.

I'm having trouble getting this campaign to work with the Gruntmods version of Dune 2000, if install the mercenary files the game crashes on loading, if copy back the original campaign hte game works fine.  This is on a Windows 7 64 bit machine.

Works fine for me, what point are you getting the crash?

When loading Dune2000, I click launch in the Gruntmods launcher and then get a black screen and then get message Dune2000 has stopped working, I never see intro menu etc.  This only happens when Mercenary campaign is installed.

Thanks!

When loading Dune2000, I click launch in the Gruntmods launcher and then get a black screen and then get message Dune2000 has stopped working, I never see intro menu etc.  This only happens when Mercenary campaign is installed.

Thanks!

You only need to copy the missions folder and the text.uib file. you shouldn't copy the .dat file or the mission select menu.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

You only need to copy the missions folder and the text.uib file. you shouldn't copy the .dat file or the mission select menu.

Thanks for that it was the dat file that was crashing it. I got it working although the menus seem  a little screwed up?  Any idea what I did wrong?  I used the text.uib provided with the mod.

Cheers

• 5 months later...