[RELEASE] New Mission (AKA Mulciber Valley)

mvi

mod_mulcibervalley.png

Briefing:

The Harkonnen have built a new death hand missile base. The main entrance to the base is protected by continuous detonations of death hand missiles. Use infantry, enter the secondary infantry entrance and destroy the Harkonnen outpost that is guiding the missiles. Once the enemy outpost is destroyed the way will be opened for our forces to smash the Harkonnens. Note, the infantry entrance is well guarded and is in close proximity to a secondary Harkonnen base.

Mission Success Requirements:

Destroy all Harkonnen buildings and units.

To install:

Download and unzip the files, copy and replace A1V1.MAP and _A1V1.MIS in your Dune missions directory with the files from the zip.

Download at D2K+

MulciberValley.zip

• Upvote 1

• 6 years later...
34 minutes ago, aarmaageedoon said:

Does anyone have this mission? Download zip file is empty...

Check in my signature. At the bottom I placed a link to a post which contains campaigns and single missions from the d2kplus web (from other authors) and a couple of other campaigns that are in the forum somewhere.

I did the transition from "overwrite original first Atreides map" to "this works on mission launcher with a custom briefing", but the rest of the map it's untouched.

It's all together as one pack, but the Mulciver map it's there).

Edited by Cm_blast