Harkonnen Ugly or Beautifull?

Sardauker-Kirov

One thing is bothering me. If harkonnen were ugly, Blood thirsty. Raging, Fighting Superior beasts. Why do they even "look" like a human? The Harkonnen in dune 2 look a bit like blue monsters with a nice grin :D, One thing is bothering me too... They have the Atreides  colors!!! Those betrayers  :)

No, the Harkonnen are demolished. When I read the book I had the idea that they lived in a palace like the Atreides, and the baron was just an old man. And the only character in the movie who was as I imagined, was Feyd-Rautha...

I could figure that, Giedi prime is a waste land of Lava and Other toxic crap :D , But almost every Person of Harkonnen doesnt look demolished. I like the Harkonnen of dune 1, Yeah and feyd looks cool. And the baron of Dune 1. They look like real harkonnen. Cruel looks, Sneaky Eyes. etc

Well as you might know I would prefer if the harkonnen and Atreides wasn't in the game, but if they have to I would like them to be different from the ones in the books, so I would like If the baron from the start was different than Vladimir and didn't have the two sons who looks alot like feyd and rabban.

The Atreides looks nothing like the book and I prefer it that way.