Fremen attack too easy

Blue_Within_Blue

Hi,

I think its to easy to defeat a base with fremen, I like using them but the game is too easy. What subhouses should I give opponents to make it harder? Whats the easiest way to knock out an ordos tank, the one that can deploy a big turret (sorry im not to good with ordos units). When ever a get my minotaurs to attack they have to much of a slow reload so they get destroyed.

Mino's outrange a Kobra which is a pain in the ass for Ordos.   :-/

Since you need to un-deploy - drive closer - and re-deploy again.  >:(

Nontheless Ordos still kicks major whoopin' bunhole!

What I don't understand is why you complain about fremen? Fedaykin totally OWN las tanks! They can't crush them, have weak armor and are extremely ineffective against infantry.

I was talking about how I like to use the fremen but I find it too easy to destroy the enemy. If you could tell me  a subhouse or a combination of a subhouse and normal house that will make it harder for me to beat the enemy that would be great.  Im not saying that im brilliant at the game but just need it too be a bity more challenging.

Aha,

Well simply said: Fremen are the best (with IX).

perhaps give your enemy also Fremen since Fedaykin VS Fedaykin is useless...  :D

Anyway, it's sad the AI is so f*cking anoying. The computer with NIAB tanks is just pathetic! He will warp 2 inches away from you rendering him helpless...  ???

Even on hard isn't not that difficult to annihilate the opponent. :(

Try doing an 8 player map with 7 Ai, good battles in there. I was playing it earlier and gave them fremen as you said and it did make it harder. Problem is, its hard to tell when there are so many AI  ::)

In an add-on, mod, or patch they should add either new subhouses such as a Bene Gessirit house or add new units to the subhouses. Also a single player unit, ie. Tanya in RA2. They could have Jessica, Paul, The Duke, Harkonnen Baron or somethiong like that.

Hear from ya soon

A new subhouse? That would be very difficult. 5 is enough, anyway.

The duke already exists.

A mod giving extra units to subhouses has already been created (go to Dune Editing).

The best subhouse against the fremen is probably the ixians; you can deploy loads of snipers and similar, along with your own scouts.