Novel co-written by KJA to become film

Dunenewt

Yeah, KJA never mentions anything that doesn't paint himself in the best possible light.

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/Dean-Koontzs-Frankenstein-Prodigal-Novel/dp/0553593323/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1268459826&sr=8-3">This page</a> on Amazon, for the newest, July 2009 paperback edition, still lists Anderson as an author but the Look Inside view of the cover doesn't show his name anywhere.

Maybe Koontz knew a movie deal was in the pipe and bought Anderson off for a price? "Besides, Kev, you've got that Dune movie deal coming!" ;)

(I have to admit, I rather like the idea of them having fallen out. I can't imagine anyone (with a working brain, that is) being able to put up with Anderson for long.)

"Frank Herbert would surely be delighted and proud at this continuation of his vision" ~ Dean Koontz

Where do these idiots get off saying crap like that? Did Koontz know Herbert personally & well enough to made a pronouncement like that? Sheesh. ::)

Reminded me of a Twit from Twitter yesterday morning:

FACT: The writing in #Dune prequels by Brian Herbert [son of Frank Herbert] & Kevin J Anderson is flawless perfection Frank would love.

I asked him if he were a medium in touch with FH's spirit, that he knew such "facts".

There really is a lot of stupid out there, isn't there? :(