Dune 2000 Map Editor?

DraLUSAD

i have made map with base  so here we go.  map is blank .  

---------------

you said you want campagin maps.  now u want to have blank maps.. dont change rules in gameplay!! 

me ad devasta will be developping campagin maps.

Do what you want, your map wont be used.

Do what you want, your map wont be used.

If u wanna do map bases do the rest of map dont be such a noob to have it without bases,just blank because its no sense in that,u can on blank ones make bases and wrote and speak that u maked all of map,i know cheats that people use.

empty map  devlopped

and   version with bases

h2v1 )empty map with scenery only)

2v1b (map with base startup plus scenery)

also there is copyright sign "amigabot"  when me and devasta  will finish campagin  then we release  maps without that sign.... sign is used to prevent cheating . it still can be deleted but then we are sure that map made by us is stolen

h2v1b.zip

h2v1.zip

If u wanna do map bases do the rest of map dont be such a noob to have it without bases,just blank because its no sense in that,u can on blank ones make bases and wrote and speak that u maked all of map,i know cheats that people use.

I want it blank because im adding the AI myself, and thats a great way to ensure that you dont get informed about the project AMIgaBot

Dellivery going off map [gGame ticks:309]

Just make the map larger.

I want it blank because im adding the AI myself' date=' and thats a great way to ensure that you dont get informed about the project AMIgaBot[/quote']

I dont get informed too,blank maps can u make by deleting bases and I Dont Care if u wish them blank or not just u can delete the bases,even the fortress of Smugglers in O4V1,

Just make the map larger.

It was his map,not mine,im repairing all errors before release my maps...

gruntlord you are a twat go eat some tassels!.  you should be moved away from project.  i demand your dimission immedialey!  

dear turdlord. if you wish  blank maps. you can remove manually bases! is that a problem? .. me and devasta are working together  .  if you dont want me , then you dont wan him ..simple and easy..we are  GODS OF ARRAKIS

he has lack of keys in keyboard?  if he is capable on only that then he is  useless

i think that  he should lllearn more about our strategy.. if he make more complains about that  i will ensure that he will  surrender and scuttle boat.he is just  parasite . plaque disease.

i am going to start messing with ateides missions  from a6v1 to a9v1 devasta  you have fun with  a1v1 a1v2 a2v1 a2v2 etc.  in  about hour i release mission a9v1 (a8v1 wont be released due  to problems with smuggler base as ally.  they attack me while i cant lol)

your an idiot amiegabot, yea i totaly want to steal your crappy broken maps, and im so getting removed from the project you know nothing about, you don`t even know what house its focused on, theres a reason i want a map without spawns, because its for a specific house.

build your own house then..  ewwwwwwwwwwww    try to make  maps  using  our earth regions!  if you are so  funy, and put  water too. .. me and devasta will develop both    with bases and without so you can  jerk on maps.  i cant belive that you are so dump and dull .  i know that    campagin maps  need to have  3 or 4  spots for bases depending on campagin size. . you cant ever  build maps you can only ctrl c ctrl v.. maybe  you was borned that method?

1. only few maps were broken rest is functional

2.  without bulding textures  on shaihulud its impossibly to be sure what you build..

3. ever if you run game and shaihulud  you cant be sure

yes me and ddevasta  to edit maps frirst  we run game to see  where are buldings on map placed.

then open same map from shaihulud and we know now where are  nessecary buldings for new missions.  you cant handle some specific functions  gruntlord.

possibly we will make  campagin playable online LOL its not posssible to start with buldings inmultiplayer/internet but  still is possible to build base  like was built on campagin and then begin own campagin.  is really that hard?  no!

Calm down dudes, you are not playing Dune on this thread!

IMO creating missions without a decent editor is masochism, and off topic according to the title of the thread.

regards

athanasios

just ignore it. Half the crap he spews makes no sense, you cant texture maps in dune 2000, everything is predefined from the tilesets.