Dune 2000 Map Editor?

DraLUSAD

i've been looking (and if i have missed it then, do'h) but, i'm looking for a Dune 2000 map editor for Multiplayer Only, so i can construct my own 1 vs 1, 2 vs 1, ect maps, if there is one, please let me know, i could do with my map making skills ^_^

you can virtually run a pc on your own pc, so that you can do whatever you like on the virtually pc, it will not break your pc. you can also run older windows.

the program is by Microsoft so it's save to use. see here for the program: http://www.microsoft.com/netherlands/artikelen/downloads/virtualpc2007.aspx or here http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=28C97D22-6EB8-4A09-A7F7-F6C7A1F000B5&displaylang=en

you can get free trial windows for the virtual pc here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=21eabb90-958f-4b64-b5f1-73d0a413c8ef&displaylang=en

good luck and google the rest if you don't understand it.

• 5 weeks later...

I will try to give new graphic to devastator,hmm cuting pasting would be helpfully,i can be the map maker because the last map amigabot released was not perfect at all and had 1 error,i will upload 1 map in the atachment.

I truly dont know which map have mercenaries,ordos,smugglers,emperor,harkonnen and atreides.

But u can rename it to O9V2 or O9V1.  :D

Open it and save as O9V2.map to get it because i cant upload an .map file thats why i did it

B.txt

I will try to give new graphic to devastator,hmm cuting pasting would be helpfully,i can be the map maker because the last map amigabot released was not perfect at all and had 1 error,i will upload 1 map in the atachment.

I truly dont know which map have mercenaries,ordos,smugglers,emperor,harkonnen and atreides.

But u can rename it to O9V2 or O9V1.  :D

Open it and save as O9V2.map to get it because i cant upload an .map file thats why i did it

I would love to test your map, but it is heavily corrupted.

this is my  probe..  harkonnen mission 1 v 1 map  64 x 64..  i dont have  brushed buldings so i am typing random  i have  screenshotted  campagin startins  and i found the nessecary buldings start up.. so there we go..  this is for  first map..

im working on harkonnen mission1  map 2. but i think there is no sense so i will develop one map per one mission.

in my plan first two missions are easy  but  start from third  its  hard  ..  last map will be  128x32 :D 

most of my maps will be very large .

h1v1.zip