Hi, new to this server :)

samuelsn93

Hi, I'm new to this forum and i wish to play Emperor : Battle For Dune online. So I have a few questions for you guys if you don't mind :P

1. What server should I use?

2. Is the server usually active?

3. Where / how can i get / download / connect to this server?

4. Is it free to use the server?

5. Instructions on how to use the server. ( or you can post me a link to follow )

6. Which version do you guys use?

7. How do I play Emperor : Battle For Dune without cd? ( or can't I? )

8. Hope you guys can accept me in your group  :)

Hey man welcome to our forum! First let me tell ya that u made a really good choice on picking this game... u wont find another RTS game like this. Although the game is old it has alot to offer in gameplay and u will see why.

The answers for all the questions on ur post can be found here on the forum. Those are marked as stickies.

I bet that there would be alot of ppl telling u to go and check the stickies.

But ill try to tell ya everything u need to noe to get started since ur new.

1. Definately RA's Game server

2. The server is more active from 4 PM to 11 PM *EASTERN TIME*

3. Download the XWISC tool from www.xwis.net. Once uve downloaded the tool, try to run it with administrator priviledges. Just in case u dunno how to, Just right click on the file and click on "Run as administrator" or something like that. Type in ur administrator password or the password for the user with higher priviledges.

* Im including this part on this thread cuz ive seen ppl who cant setup their XWIS tool to make Emperor connect with RA's server, this step helped them. *

4. COMPLETELY FREE

5. Link to the related thread http://forum.dune2k.com/index.php?topic=15876.0

6. We all use the latest game patch which can be downloaded here http://dune2k.com/Duniverse/Games/Emperor/Downloads/Patches

7. With NO-CD CRACK or mounting the game ISO, using tools like PowerISO or Daemon tools, having the ISO file on ur PC.

8. WELCOME!

Got further questions... add me to ur msn. Mines is ronin_bzk@hotmail.com. In game nickname is Kindjal86.