To write about what type do you play like?

Hey guys This is post from goyo=Darkness.

few days ago i kind of had question about what a type all emp player like?

cuz we already know each player has thier own style,like forexample viking alway do sucide rush at begging or youko always asking for help...(sorry about that :P)

it's up to u guys but if you guys want to share the do not hesitate it. please Wittie down  :) i really appreciate of that.

Thanks you ;D

Goyo

Type: rusher and sometime change more defensive but i believe i good at plan. when ppl following my rule.

ordos: just trying to rush at 1st and make people cry D: (designer of the battle.)

art: TO use basic units Bike + inf and sarduker without mino sppurt. (pride of art)

Hark: i'm not sure about that but useally if i got pissed off by player and i use extra build order like 2ref 3 fac 3 sard 1 bar...(...?)

Last comment DON'T LEAVE IN GAME!!!! folks!!!

P.S: i will play toromorrow ....come join in...

trying to use small tactical/sneaky advantages with the result that the enemy loses more units than i do. mostly rock/scissor/stuff like using feydakin to take out kobra's. taking out AA inf with fremen snipers and afterwards go with drones... hit&running with lasers on buzz.... small stuff like that. It mostly postpones the 'real' battle where i get ass-kicked heavily.

• 3 months later...