The Decline and Fall of Western Civilization

I would suggest a pretty awesome book I read a long while ago. It is a two volume set of books called "The Decline of the West". In my opinion, There is some pretty profound stuff inside the these books.

Here is a link from wikipedia with a bit of info about it if any of you guys are interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Decline_of_the_West

I would suggest a pretty awesome book I read a long while ago. It is a two volume set of books called "The Decline of the West". In my opinion, There is some pretty profound stuff inside the these books.

Here is a link from wikipedia with a bit of info about it if any of you guys are interested.

http://en.wikipedia....ine_of_the_West

Definitely interested. I am going to go to the used book store this week to try to find this book by Spengler. There is a lot of things that it seems he has written about in the link you provided that I would agree with.

I am/was reading an alternate history series about Belsarius in the 500s that is getting a trifle long and winded -- and needs to be set aside for now.

Christos Rigas, a fascist, former candidate for member of the parliament., was arrested by the police and is accused for the murder of the couple in Halandri, Athens:

rigasvp6zgp.jpg

Other criminal acts (murder attempts, bombing) in which he was accused for involvement in the past are under further investigation.

This is the New Order to replace the dying Capitalism. Murderers and people of the Underworld who appear as Good Christians, Patriots and Saviors of the Country. Fascism and Nazism led to chaos. It won't be different this time. This World has nothing more to offer. Soon Jesus Christ and his Angelic Forces will sweep them all away and restore peace on our planet. Amen.

-

The bankruptcy of Greece is severely affecting 2 more hospitals:

KAT (accidents hospital) postpones all programed operations in order to continue to accept new admissions whose examination is getting even more problematic.

Navy Hospital follows suite: Even bare necessities are lacking. External patients are consulted to bring material with them for their examination (cotton, gloves, bandages, etc.)

constantelectricityendi.jpg

Good old days of WWII...

Cold Water fusion generators are now under construction and a number of water fueled generators have been developed and waiting for development.

These are almost free sources of energy compared to present methods of electrical generation.

New alternate forms of generation will destroy the profit for oil, coal and hot fusion generation of electrical energy. So don't expect a quick jump toward what is new.

This summarizes it all:

35 Facts That Show Just How Much The Average American Has Been Destroyed By This Economy

-

The regime of Greece pukes more lies and Nazi propaganda.

1. The minister of Health attacked the public hospital doctors telling that they are lying when they say that public hospitals are malfunctioning due to the lack of medical supplies. Needless to add that if recently you had the bad luck to get sick and 'visited' a hospital you would know what is going on. It is a shame that there are no attorneys with balls big enough to arrest the above mentioned liar, villain and 'throw him into a pit' before we mourn victims.

censorship.jpg

2. The vice president of the government in a Nazi delirium accused bloggers and anonymity in the web, ?preparing the way for Censorship?. Don't worry, soon the s*** from your fat belly will adorn the marbles of the pavements of Athens for you will not avoid the execution for national treason.

(EDIT: Last words 'bold'-ed. Under martial law the sentence for national treason is death.)

With the fat that has accumulated his arteries his thinking abilities are so severely impaired that such an outcome is IMO impossible.

-

SHOCKING: According to info from valid sources we have the first official victim of Greece's bankruptcy, a baby, that lost the battle with life as the doctors of a public hospital refrained from providing their due services claiming lack of medical supplies and accusing the minister of health.

AGAIN I REPEAT: YOU HAVE FAILED. JUSTICE HAS FAILED. YOU WEAR PANTIES-BUT THE GALLOWS ARE BEING PREPARED.

-

The DOLLAR IS DEAD

Russia Doesn't Want Any More Dollars - What This Means for Investors

And my comment on the matter:

That is only the tip of the iceberg. Germany and China will follow suit as there we are talking about trillions of dollars. Russia, China and Germany are quite probable to form the new King of The North. The dollar died and with it the supremacy of USA. The West in a desperate effort to survive, as their arms are their last resort, attacked and will attack more countries around the Med. basin to ensure a supply of fuel much like Hitler did in WWII. Actually any country with oil reserves is a possible target. For example Sri Lanka where the gross violations of human rights by the regime will provide an excuse to invade the country in the near future. Russia logically disagrees and will VETO in UN security council any attempts to 'legalize' such attacks. Germany doesn't and will not participate in any such attacks. Syria is a very serious matter that needs to be handled with extreme caution. Attacking and finally occupying Syria means that the West will border Iran and encircle it, cutting its access to the Med. Iran will not stay like that. It will immediately seek the assistance of Russia. Also in the following months a Palestinian state will be declared in UN and since Israel will not conform, UN forces will invade Israel to liberate the new nation and its capital-East Jerusalem. The stage is set for WWIII and possibly for the final battle of Harmageddon.

And finally a song to cool down. Or not? ;-)

There's a new game

We like to play you see

A game with added reality

You treat me like a dog

Get me down on my knees

We call it master and servant

We call it master and servant

It's a lot like life

This play between the sheets

With you on top and me underneath

Forget all about equality

Let's play master and servant

It's a lot like life

And thats what's appealing

If you despise that throwaway feeling

From disposable fun

Then this is the one

Domination's the name of the game

In bed or in life

They're both just the same

Except in one you're fulfilled

At the end of the day

Come on master and servant.

Ath, don't follow you lead on Russia as the Leader of the King of the North. As you know, I believe that the Leader/King of the North will be a Leader of The West. Who else, in strong alliance with our century-long cronies, the UK, who both dominate The West, could bring that type of firepower and muscle on poor little Israel?

As far as nations not wanting to buy any more Treasury dollars, why is that a bad thing? The United States deserves to have the dollar abandoned. When the dollar collapses, maybe people will head back to church..of course, some will head to the bar,sadly. Hopefully American society won't come unglued.

But, what else could a nation that has aborted 50 million people before birth deserve better than to have its' currency collapse? Oh, the irony of it all. Can you imagine the look on the face of the Premier of China's face when he is told sometime in the next 36 months that the USA cannot make its' interest payments on all of the bonds they own? As well as everyone else's face, too? That will be an interesting moment.

When you say "execution" do you mean extrajudicially? Or do you intend to give the accused minister a fair trial and an opportunity to defend himself in a public forum?

Please reread my post more carefully. I mentioned Martial Law. And to avoid any misunderstanding, after a member PMed to me, I edited the post to be more clear.

The guy is suspect of national treason and murder (sacrificing soldiers in their ignorance) along a few other villains. If he can prove his innocence he should be able to spare his skin.

I am a fair man and you shouldn't make such questions to me. But I cannot guarantee that others will be fair too. Neither can I guaranty that the Greek citizens in general enraged by his comments and acts against them and severely suffering while he is wasting their tax money-their blood for his lusts, will not lynch him one day.

Also be informed that it is the responsibility of each citizen to protect the nation and the Constitution. If Law fails to do its part the citizens are obliged to enforce it at any cost. Personally, as a Christian, I am against taking a human life, unless it is a matter of life or death for another innocent person and I cannot do otherwise-much like what the Law in most countries states (self defense).

As for his opportunity to defend himself, not in court, but in public forums I can assure you that 99,999% of the population are fed up seeing his fat face daily in the puppet media.

Do you challenge the fairness of justice if it comes from a military source? How about opening a new topic to discuss about it?

-

China Plans To Launch Its Own Space Station By 2020

(Please follow the links there.) The NE (North-East) coalition gettting stronger and stronger...

ErasOmnius: I made my predictions but I may be wrong. I am not a prophet. I try to built on current events and trends. I respect and consider yours too. Actually we can never be sure for what the future will bring.

And many Americans will end in asylums or on Prozac ;-) (Judging from what is already happening here in Greece.)

-

Eurostat Dept/Deficit 2010

After examining the figures all I have to say is: horrible. A minor improvement over the previous years but way off from getting out of the economic crisis. And all that amid great sacrifices from the working class. Nothing more left to be done. As we say: No light at the end of the tunnel...

Ops, someone might want to compare with USA:

http://www.bea.gov/n...&JavaBox=no#Mid

At any cost with any means. So not only via the armed services.

Now to say a bit more to Wolf who seems to be somewhat ignorant of what is taking place in Greece, the vice president doesn't need to pass a trial to decide whether he is guilty or not. He has already condemned himself by his sayings (or admitted his guilt-at least for bribe). The trial would be held only to decide his punishment.

Regardless of whether Greece protects due process rights (it does), martial law is not a sufficient replacement for actual due process, even though it may have the word "law" in the name.

Anyway Law is practically dead in Greece.

Are you saying that Christians should join the Armed Services
No!

-

Eggs were thrown to Greek Minister of Agricultural Development in Crete from angry farmers who see their animals dying as they cannot bear anymore the high cost of feeding them.

-

China urges International community not to complicate Sri Lanka's issue

We hope that the international community could help develop a favorable external environment for the Sri Lankan government to stabilize the country's internal situation and accelerate economic growth, and avoid taking measures that could further complicate the issue
Upon the altar of money Justice and Human rights can be sacrificed. Enjoy the ideals of the rising power of the East!

Shame on the ministry of education of Greece:

Budget Cuts force the 166 candidates with special needs from Crete to have to travel with their own expenses to Athens to sit for the general exams for entry to higher education instead of sitting in Crete as it always was the case in the past.

Beasts you chose the disabled and infirm to make cuts? Again shame on you thieves and villains.