Emperor Battle For Dune Long Live The Fighters Tournament Winner

Well the results are in. After a rough start we finally pulled it together and had a successful Tournament.

And the winner is.....

The one and only SPAZELORD! And rightly so. Good Job Spaze.

Awards will be Given for first and Second place. So Congratulations also to Alchemi!

Using the lessons learned from this one, and after Whistler finishes the awards and we get them sent out, I will be hosting another tournament in September.

• 2 weeks later...

So whats happening with the next tourney Voodoo?

Are we gonna do like a league format? or what have you come up with to keep it real?

Know like myself your a family man working for a living but when are we gonna get our fantasy worlds rolling over the ever expanding dunes.

It will be soon, If it works out, I want to do 4 Tourney's a year.

But first I want to finish the awards for this one. You see, this has been a learning experience as well. Whistler is in the business, but on the Wholesale level. The plaques we are making require going to several different customers of his, due to the fact that different materials and processes are used in making the trophy's, (4 color sublimation on aluminum, 4 color sublimation on plastic, hardwood backing,etc) and it turns out you have to go to one place for the plastic, another for the aluminum, etc. And we are trying to get it set up so that moving forward it will involve less work, i.e. we will know who to go to for each process. So next time we can get them done quickly.

Does anyone have any real high quality artwork of the logos.

All three houses and the main game logo.

If anyone has it please email them to me at Trophyson@aol.com

Also I am talking about either clean scans in at over 300 DPI or line art such as CorelDraw or Illustrator.

Any help would make things run alot faster on the second round.

Whistler

• 4 weeks later...