Is Islam really guilty or is it terrorism?

This is a far more serious topic occuring nowadays then anything else in the world, after the twin towers were busted there were 2000+ people killed in that a sad thing indeed, so the muslim world has been scarred by those attacks and the world assumed that Islam is responsible for it... Well this is a very wrong thing to assume first of all lets start from the root, the thing is that there areĀ  people(aka muslims) who I dont even consider as one think that to kill and suicide is Islam but they are on a wrong path indeed they the word "Jihad" means to struggle to do something good not to kill inocent people but those few elements are there who think it means killing and thats all so it is clearly not the fault of Islam as thet are a shme to our relegion and I am a muslim myself so but I have also read the bible to keep a research on it and both our relegions are 98percent common! Hard to beleieve but yes it is true christians beleve in jesus so do we and we beleieve in mohammed so do christians as mentioned in the bible... we should broden our thinking to destroy these rumors we should look deeply in the relegions before comin to a conclusion we should try to praise others rather then creating offence against them, I see hundreds of new posts each day aginst Islam but do I ever say that christianity is bad or is guilty no ... and do you know why so because I have read the hole bible and there was no mentioning of fighting against muslims neither was it in our quran that we should kill christians so why do we have these differences why do we continue these fights over relegions! I am very happy to know the comon features between our relegions and I am happy to accept evry one as my brother and sister. Yes I do say thesso called muslim-terrorists are spreding terror across the globe but they in fact are not muslims and are hated all over the muslim world you should go deep in the feelings of people you should see deep in there hearts and feel the pain and the happiness they have hidden inside them you will feel the difference!

My fellow bros and sis I suggest you should really research on the bible and quran before coming to a conclusion and then u will see the other side of us...

Islam has never been the relegion of terrorism it is those idiots who have miss understood it as one and then went into all this war stuff for we never spread the message of voilence we spread the message of unity equalness and faith and we stay a little to much in the limits for example women should not wear shorts and all and this is because a man always see that women with an indecnt eye hence we prevent that to occur in our community but as per our prophecy evil will dominate good in the beggining but in the end there will be victory for good!

<i>When I was a child I spoke as a child I understood as a child I thought as a child; but when I became a man I put away childish things.</i> I Cor. xiii. 11.

Some day, if we last long enough, our species will grow up and stop believing in foolish, childish things.

Until then remember: half of the world's population is, by definition, below average intelligence.

Hot wheels?!

Kewl. I had a ton of those when I was kid. I wonder if the ole bird tossed them out after I left for college or if they're still rattling about in a box in a closet or the attic. Hmmm....

I'm into tachikoma replicas at the moment. ;)