the benefits of becoming elite !!

deathand999

am kinda new to multi player.. in fact emp was my first online game as u knew me back then..

i used to player single player games for a while then do something eals...

but emp made a monster out of me.. speed and tension was way too high..

i know its fun to have a strong name and win and make peapol fear u and want u in their rooms,,

but then what? what is the use of  the years of evolving ure skills in a game that will die at the end? and leave u shredded to parts in empty lobby rooms like what we saw happening for

peapol like doompower and korlover  and lonleywounds lol...

were did all that effort go? and would we start making this miracles again in a new game that

will kill all what we learned when its graphics melt to some abandon ware web site?

wouldn't be better to develop skills that will live with us ? like playing games that dont die?

like chess or pool or what ever? or paint even? dont worry just one of spicys down turns , lol

i worked so hard on emp, like i never did on anything eals even school lol...

now i think of it, its just a bunch of old cartoons... should have just take it easy and playe

and lose.. lol not that i didnt lose ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

very wise insights, death.  There is something to be said for practicality.  But I also think you have to reflect back and think of the good times you had playing the game, and in the case of MMO's hopefully with others that you enjoyed playing with.  I think getting highly skilled at games is a big part of the fun in certain genres.  Not all of it of course, but if refining your skills to such a high level gets in the way of the initial fun, or if that is your sole reason for investing 200+ hours in a game, then yes I think it would be wise to consider where the game in-question will be in 2+ years.  If you have many great memories of the game and it becomes extinct, then I think that is great.  You still have the nostalgia of "the good ol' days".  Our memories our one of our most valuable possesions, and I think it is very easy for most people to take for granted just how powerful our memories are (for better or worse).  With out memories (or the ability to record them) we amount to little more than just a walking talking causal/effect entity of intricate genetic replications.  computer games that see the longest lived lives tend to be ones who's replay value is very very high.

yes i feel all what you said .. lol i always come back here to this web . and i look for them..

i miss them.. every single day . i know they are not here.. i check the server web and i dont

see them.. i dont have the game installed any more but i still check the online page

every few hours .. maybe i need medical help .. lol ..

memory's of them is very strong . and the games we played.. emp will never die.. and will live

with me for ever ...

its just that i learned so much over the years and learned it the hard way ..

then suddenly in few mouthes.. everyone stooped playing  .. and i didnt know what

to do with what i learned .. it cant be used anywhere eals.. its just like

when u leave the army just a year after u become general lol ...

spicy

yes i feel all what you said .. lol i always come back here to this web . and i look for them..

i miss them.. every single day . i know they are not here.. i check the server web and i dont

see them.. i dont have the game installed any more but i still check the online page

every few hours .. maybe i need medical help .. lol ..

Well (unless you're joking), judging from the way you speak about it, it must have been a good game..., you need to cut down on games or... you're nuts (joking xD). Still How fun can EMP/whatever be? (Really, whats EMP? :D)

no am not joking. am very serious.they are the best and most fun and funny friends i ever had .

nothing will make up for me for their loss .

emp from emping  lol  which  is surly the best rts online game ever made ... and the best

online experience in anyone life ..  its  Emperor: Battle for Dune  the game of this web

that you are posting on ...

to tell you something about me.. i am nuts already .. everyone in here knows about it ..

my online name is spicy .. too hot for most of the players and a big trouble maker ..

in this bad time i am the worst ...

am a 37 yo man... i live in the most hated place on earth ..ohhh yes ohh baby the middle east.

give me more of dat stuff.... i ave no work no job no family no friends no  concept nothing..

i am a sand lost in the big desert .. all i know is play games . all my short life .. since

1980  ... with pac man and space invaders and asteroids and tank combat ...

all i do is playing. addicted to the bones, long hours of gaming is my middle name . a 100 hour of gaming for me is nothing just a couple of weeks of  work for me ,, let me tell u . if i was payed  a peny for every

gaming hour i played ill be more rich  than bill gates ..

now dont try this at home..  heheee cya

• 3 weeks later...

no am not joking. am very serious.they are the best and most fun and funny friends i ever had .

nothing will make up for me for their loss .

emp from emping  lol  which  is surly the best rts online game ever made ... and the best

online experience in anyone life ..  its  Emperor: Battle for Dune  the game of this web

that you are posting on ...

to tell you something about me.. i am nuts already .. everyone in here knows about it ..

my online name is spicy .. too hot for most of the players and a big trouble maker ..

in this bad time i am the worst ...

am a 37 yo man... i live in the most hated place on earth ..ohhh yes ohh baby the middle east.

give me more of dat stuff.... i ave no work no job no family no friends no  concept nothing..

i am a sand lost in the big desert .. all i know is play games . all my short life .. since

1980  ... with pac man and space invaders and asteroids and tank combat ...

all i do is playing. addicted to the bones, long hours of gaming is my middle name . a 100 hour of gaming for me is nothing just a couple of weeks of  work for me ,, let me tell u . if i was payed  a peny for every

gaming hour i played ill be more rich  than bill gates ..

now dont try this at home..  heheee cya

Psycho Power!

Psycho Blast!

Psycho Tornado!

Etc...

When you said that all, you were saying "psycho mode activate!"

By "the best and most fun and funny friends" do you mean EMP or... your real friends xD.

ohhh haw life hurts ... u sound young .. in this time you need Psycho power to live.

you need to be a stone. stoned. if i had a family they would hurt me throw it.

and my family will hurt me back so i get double effect . what can i tell you?

if i worked they will salve me and humiliate me for what ? a couple of dims ..

they will drive me to the edge of exertion. just to make some goofy guy more filthy

rich than he is... and me? they may convince me to accept working to feed my hungry kids ..

if i had any ... yes middle east land of dictators and terror . and never ending

war and crime and brutality  orbiting  in the endless  space of need and poverty .

not knowing what rules this ex communist  society any more , people including the rulers

started stealing everything and killing everyone . are we communist? are we capitalism?

are we moslims ? no one knows anything ....

what can i tell u mate ? its a big prison here . i tried to run awy when i was young but

i failed .. am done for it now... i need Psycho power to survive here ..and to stop hurting .

i already told you too much.

am a man . strong and violent . and alone.and i have enough money to eat.and play. its too hard for them to reach me now.....

_ yes my friends from    Emperor: Battle for Dune .. are my real and only friends  my beloved ones. everyone of them , i miss them all. i cant just say names they were all one for me. like  i was for them,, i never had

people like them in my life . they loved me , they wanted me because of me . not what i will give them.

they wanted to play with me just to make me happy. they made me smile when i was crying .

they made me think when i was dying . they teamed up with me and showed me what the

family really means  . they were a light  for my  loneliness ...

.. i will never make up for there loss . ever .  :'(

yes kirby. i wish u were there to witness . all that happened to me in a pc game ..

called  Emperor: Battle for Dune.. the best one of them all ..

yea brother psycho mode activate . SPICY IS TOO HOT FOR YOU , AND YOU KNOW , SO WHY ??!!

hehe yes the spitzer still loving you . good luck my friends.. rip. 

SPICY

u sound young

I am, I'm 14... and u sound like a drug-selling yahoo

quote author=deathand999 link=topic=20297.msg323186#msg323186 date=1203040844]

Stop using those!!!

hehe yes the spitzer still loving you

what is the spitzer... it better not be a drug-selling yahoo like you =3

(Thanks gunner)

but on my computer it appears as ...

Spicy... you do realize i'm joking, don't you...? If you don't, shame on you.

yes i do .. am not serious at all when i say spicy is too hot for u and stuff u should have

know it ure self and i joked when i said that i do sell drugs at yahoo and haw did u know about that. aslo its just i didnt understand what u were saying in that post coz i was replying

and am not so excessive am just to show haw this game was important to us and we gave it

a lot of our emotions and time ...

lol, by yahoo I mean't it as an insult, not that you were selling dagga, etc at yahoo.com. :D

know it ure self and i joked when i said that i do sell drugs at yahoo and haw did u know about that.

I do.

It tends to happen when you're lazy to construct complete sentences.

What? :P