haunting in our home

it started 2 weeks ago and still happening now. my dad, stepmom, and 2 siblings keep telling me that they've been seeing apparitions. judging from their faces (pale, voices have a tone of fear), they're not kidding.  they say that the apparition(s) is/are haunting the whole house.

i sleep in a separate room from their bedroom, and the room in front of mine is where a ghost child haunts (says my dad, who was never a ghost believer until this haunting in our house)

well whats weird is that im the only one who doesn't see nor feel the hauntings. even my visitors claim that they can see the apparitions

why?

In connection with the topic you brought up about this new religion, it sounds worrying.

Are your family and these visitors all going to this same church? Do they know about your doubts about this church?

If so, I suspect either that they have colluded or that have been subjected to some kind of suggestion. Obviously, I'm being quite presumptuous saying that from where I am, so bear the distance in mind, but if I were you, I'd be wary.

Is that anything to do with the religion?

There is something saying that there are experiences to each religion which cannot be verified (interior ones for example), so they all cancel each other and we go on from what we can see. Some others see things, you don't. It's different, but it somewhat cancels each other and you can you go from the exterior you can see.

I hope that your family still goes well, so that life goes on. It of course looks odd.

• 3 weeks later...

''In connection with the topic you brought up about this new religion, it sounds worrying.

Are your family and these visitors all going to this same church? Do they know about your doubts about this church?''

Pretty much what first came to mind here as well.

It's clears that his parents are probably going to the same church, since his parents attempted to introduce him to said church. The visitors are probably from the same church as well, since it seems to be influential in his area. (correct me if I'm wrong)

The obvious implication is that these people are trying to spook you into joining their church, though that does sound a bit conspiratorial.

You should probably find a rational freind who you know isn't associated with said church to stay at you're house for awhile and then ask if he came into contact with anything ''super natural'' (I generally put that in inverted commas, because if I came across a ghost or the like, I wouldn't immediately think: this defies logic, but rather that the ghost isn't supernatural and is a phenomena explainable by science)

If this is a prank, then frankly it seems a bit much ;D so that's unlikely.

As unlikely as the above (ie: the church trying to spook you into joining) may seem, it definetely seems more likely than a sudden and ''timely'' haunting from an apparently previously apparition free house.

Well, you know if people start telling you that the apparitions have curse you for being an infidel that the church is most likely behind it. (especially considering the absurdity of this particular church from a religious standpoint)