Poso the shame

what the frak!? That is the most gruesome and graphic content on youtube I have ever seen. I'm surprised it hasn't been censored.

Do not watch if you want to see dead people and lots of chopped off heads and body parts.

GriMFandagO mind explaining what that video is about/for?

I couldn't finish watching that video. Got to 2 minutes then felt sick since I just finished eating. Time for a shower.

Some see the roots of the conflict in Poso as a struggle between militarism and democracy.

Radio Nederland recently talked to George Junus Aditjondro, the head of a group called Poso Centre. George says that the outbreaks of fighting, and periodic bombings and murders, which have plagued the religiously divided area of Central Sulawesi since the signing of a peace agreement in December 2001, a peace agreement brokered by the current vice-president of Indonesia, Jusuf Kalla, are not the result of sectarian or inter-communal hatreds between the common people of both faith groups, but rather are a conflict between terrorists and the people.

He says that although the current targets of attack are members of the Christian community Christians do not view their Muslim neighbours, on the whole, as the source of the problem. Instead they see trained, professional men as the actors, whether from inside the security forces themselves, or from civilians who have received training from elements in the police and military.

Jusuf Kalla appears to agree with George, saying on several occasions recently that the makers of mischief in Poso were “terrorists”, likely the leftovers from past movements of Islamic jihadists, such as members of Laskar Jihad and similar groups from Java and Sumatra, into the area in the late 1990’s and early 2000’s, men who just decided to stay on after the ceasefire but continue to cause trouble. Today Kalla went further and said the authorities even knew who they were, and shortly the police and army would “finish them”.

And if u read the video's comments (they're in filipino) the members are blaming Christians for killing innocent Muslims.