Dune 2000 V1.06 CD Crack

montego

I have just uploaded a Dune 2000 CD crack that I got on the net... I have tested it, and I am running Dune 2000 V1.06, modified by Dune Edit '98 - Click the Dune 2000 icon, and viola! Play without the CD!

I have not tested this in Multiplayer mode, since I don't really go to Alman at Westwood Online anymore...

Enjoy...

i've never heard of heat.net, but i'll check it out.

As for playing dune2k without the cd, that could turn into a serious copyright problem if people start making copies of the game and selling it off. It's easier to clone programs off the computer than if they were on the cd.

Yeah I'd like that URL 2.Also You can clone games easy.I have a program called norton virtual drive and it creates a file on your cpu.So just give them the game and that file and if they have norton virual drive aswell they can play it without the cd!

I beg to differ, Havoc - I use the CD crack so that I don't have to use my CD, thus not wearing it out any further. It also works WITH THE CD... So nyeah!

Also, I do use Dune2kEdit, but you CANNOT LOG ONTO WW Online with a modified .DAT file that I know of, so double nyeah!

My name on WW is Montego, but it's doubtful that you'd see me there very often - And if you actually care why, read the "Online Cheaters, or Mega-Strategists?" topic in this message base...

Yes. I've seen the topic. I think you're taking this too seriously. There's already lack of players on Dune2k, don't make it any worse:)...well it's your choice...but a.

Cheaters are everywhere and they will be...until the Thought Control comes out. There're always these individuals who don't have what it takes to play fair. I've faced it in many games I've played on the net. But they're always a minority. Usually you can play fair games, with fair people. Not always, sometimes someone cheats, you just have to get over it.

If it happens all the time I could understand you reasons. But I believe there are only that many cheaters and you can still play fair games...by time to time.

Anyway, think over about this retirement.

Oh yeah. You can log on to WWO with a modified *.dat file but you can't play a game.While talking to some people on WWO I found out that some people encounter cheaters quit often. From what I've heard the cheaters are using some sort of editor to hack their *.dat files without getting 'out of sync' errors.