Add your in game nick for BF2?expansions

Cybopache

I have all the expansions, but don't know how to play them.:P

What's the deal with them? Can I only play one expansion at a time? Is it on certain maps, or do I have to start the game in "expansion mode?"

Ingame nick: Toren20k.

You can only play one expansion at a time,on the specific maps for the expack.

As for Special forces,you will get to unlock wepons from here to use in BF2 VAnilla.

Erjin also said that his badge in SF gained him it in BF2 too.The deal with them is new maps,vehicles and wepons.(for the cahnge of it, and for EA to earn some more of the hard workin

Scar, you do realise I have overtaken you as sqaud leader with most points, although we are pretty damn close. Put in some hours soldier and we can compete to see who can get the most points !

Cybodude, the names you listed at the beginning, make sure they are the xfire nicks, that way others can use that to refer to  when they want to add nicks to their own xfire. As it stands, madenod is madenod, not =xcu= madenod, that is his clan tag, as an example.

Good work men! 8)

(Authoritative voice) Cyborg, when are we going to see you on-line, so far we have no reports of you engaging any of us in combat. Are you a yellow back, dammit ?!  :P :P

Cybowoman, try scar without the space before the 51500 for his xfire nick. I think that is right.