Factory Bug?

GUNWOUNDS

Tonight i had a game with Kaleem  with us versus Brick and Deluged.   Kaleem didnt build any vehicles for what seemed like 15 minutes or more.

I asked what the deal was and he said ...."My factory is bugged nothing will come out."

So seeing that the game was pointless i quit.  However my question is... has anyone ever encountered that bug?  I'm not sure I've ever encountered that.

The only bug like that i have seen is where someone's hangar didnt work and they couldnt make planes.

I think a workaround for this is to sell off all related structures that are stuck, and rebuild them.  However, the game was pretty much hosed by the time Kaleem told me about his problem, so I cant verify that the solution works... but its probably not even worth it to do that as rebuilding your structures would put you so far behind as to ruin the game anyways.  Guess its just one of those rare glitches.

I know of where if your factory is blocked by surrounding buildings then no more vehicles will come out and the picture will just say "ready."  Solution is to sell the building blocking the flow of more vehicles or switch to a different factory.

Is that what your thinking happened?  I remember another factory bug, but see if it wasn't that one first. 

Do you know if he had just one factory or two?

Generally it's the blocked build path, that can only be solved by selling the building blocking the path or the factory.

The other one that occasionally happens is easy to solve just get rid of the queued stuff which resloves it and the start building again.

The only other factory bug i know of,is the slow build one which occasionally happens (we did a whole thread on that one).

I've only had the hangar problem before, when I built gunships but didn't direct them to a helipad or another spot. After the first gunship, the gunships just kept taking off and landing repeatedly, and nothing could come out. Something like that. Ever since then, I made it a point to give my hangar a waypoint or have a helipad ready first.

On topic... Factory bug? Not me.. yet.

It is hard for me to remember every "last night" game. However, that happened to me. My factory stopped to produce buzzes. That was not a path problem. It does not seem to me a serius problem to be posted here. It is GUN's naive sensitivity.

I didnt blame you for losing the game.  I've never seen a bug like that dealing with the factory and wanted to know if anyone else experienced it, and maybe see if there is a quick way to fix it ingame.  Plus nobody logged on after that game and so i was bored for a few hours and decided to post this thread.

Seems the only way to fix it is to sell off all your factories and rebuild.  Which doesnt seem to be worth it.  Or maybe it wasnt a bug, maybe its just you always being drunk and half-asleep everytime we play that was the real cause of no buzzes being produced.  ;D