everyone, i need your opinion please

Timsvs

i haven't bought Dune 2000 yet, there is no demo, so i don't know wether to buy it or not!? is it really worth buying, i loved Dune 2, i still have it, and play it sometimes. Should i wait for the next dune game? or go for Dune 2000? and oh yeah, House Atreides rulez

Guest Death_Commando

I just picked it up for $14.99, and I love it. Of course, I haven't ever played Dune I or II, but I'm having a blast with Dune 2K. If you really want to pick it up cheap, you might find it on ebay as well....If you get in on ebay, however, you might get a used copy and it might take longer to receive. Again, because the retail price is so low, you really can't go wrong.

---------------

"God created Arrakis to train the faithful. One cannot go against the word of God."

Dune Dune Dune.... how i love thee ....take it from me it is fun.... ive played it since nov 98 online and i still never get tired of it ... most people know me in alman even though im not there everynight im there in spirit... im looking to take and understudy ..a person i can mold and make him a god at dune.. message me

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dunedreamer

If you like rts games get it.

If you like dune get it.

If you want something that will last get it.

Get the idea?

You should be able to get the game for about $15-$20 at electronics boutique, I did.