nfsmw

thesnake

anyone finished this game,,,i just stoped somwere in the middle in there, and the game is so hard

its not logical at all..and not worth the time... or i must be loosing my gaming skilles because

of age..  :'(

_ they ask for stupied stuff like going against 300 police racing cars and road bloacks with spiks and pickup cars, for more than 30 min..who the hell will take all that adrenalin..and when you fail..there you go..you have to start the 30 min all over again..no saving obtion there.whitch means :failing for 4 times

(and that is a sure thing you will fail 10s of times) will cost you 2 hours in the same stage..

its endless...

_they ask you to complete  races that is more than 15 min long, at speeds over 200 mph without the chance

of hitting a single tree or make a single off road twist.and if you do you are  surly a loser...and the saving obtion olso dont exist..if you did lose

you must start the 15 min race  all over again...

_who the hell do they think they are talking to??? am not alexander zenardy or juan paplo montoya..

its just a game

_i strongly dont recomend it...

Beat it the first time.  That Chevrolet Camaro sucked arse but those supercharged cop SUVs sucked more arse. 8)

Yeah me too, I wondering why they said it was so hard.

@erjin all the cops are supercharged SUVs and you are driving a Camaro, you have to keep the pursuit up for 5 mins or something like that then escape.

• 4 weeks later...

I started the not long ago. there are some things I don't like about it and which where better in nfs underground 2:

- skill-level: no matter how much better you drive and what big distance you have brought in between you and your opponents, they always close up to you very fast due to the dynamic skill adjustment ingame. this means you could lose a game by the end of the race track because. in nfsu2 some races were pretty tough but others were easy because I just drove better and they never could catch me again, there cars just weren't going faster from one minute to the other like in nfsmw

- gps: not as good as in nfsu2

- city: nfsu2 city was better though the gfx was not as good as in nfsmw...

me too newt...

but the game is really pissing me off. I don't play further because this "catch-up" is so damn annyoing. there are so many situations that I have a big advantage and then thos stupid catch-up gives the opponent cars double the power they usually have and back they are back on my tail or even go first place just before the finishing line. it sucks.

it works the other way too... in a 3 round run you can drive crap half the time... it doesn't matter because they will let u come close again. this is just no fun. in nfsu2 I trained to crash into my opponents cars so they'd fall back and then I rann off. didn't work all the time of course but a game with "easy, medium and hard" diffulty levels WITHOUT that catch-up system is far better than a dynamic difficulty level WITH catch-up. a pity you can only disable it in custom races and not in career mode.

I'll donwload an "unlock all" patch and drive some qucik custom races for fun... career mode is just no use and requires more luck than skill. f*** y** EA for ruining that game, you should have made just another nfsu part with better gfx and a new city instead of that nfsmw crap...