Go Naruto!!

Acriku

I've seen a couple episodes of Naruto (an anime) on Adult Swim lately, and I looked online for more information on this lovable anime that would be the best I've seen in a while (since I saw Ninja Scrolls). Guess what I found? An archive of Naruto episodes in a youtube format! Check it out here! : http://www.narutoarchives.co.nr/ It's got all episodes so far aired, I believe. I'm yet on episode 20 something, and I'll be watching them for a while since there's over 180 episodes!

Anybody else enjoy Naruto? Or dislike for whatever reason?

What's funny is that I'm learning some japanese from watching it so much.  ;D

• 4 weeks later...

Ya ive seen naruto and it is on my opinion one of the best animes ive seen. It doesnt come on adult swim for me though it comes on toonami. Ive only been able to dl 3 episodes from a 'fan site' maybe the episode archives here will help me. Not to sure what youtube is  ??? but ill check i tout. Thanks

Ya ive seen naruto and it is on my opinion one of the best animes ive seen. It doesnt come on adult swim for me though it comes on toonami. Ive only been able to dl 3 episodes from a 'fan site' maybe the episode archives here will help me. Not to sure what youtube is  ??? but ill check i tout. Thanks

I would agree, Naruto is kick ass. Right now they're having problems with Naruto and some other anime on youtube, since it's copyrighted now in America. I have the first half of the series on dvd from a friend, but it's ~ 20 gigs! High quality, if you got the space for it.

Heh space isnt the problem. Try downloading anything with dialup (56k). Even a page of 30 smilies takes 5 minutes  :-. On a sidenote, if u watched the japanese versions they are blood-heavy while the US versions have almost all the blood removed. Guess blood is a bad thing now  8)

Heh space isnt the problem. Try downloading anything with dialup (56k). Even a page of 30 smilies takes 5 minutes  :-. On a sidenote, if u watched the japanese versions they are blood-heavy while the US versions have almost all the blood removed. Guess blood is a bad thing now  8)

Oh believe me, I love the japanese versions, you haven't seen Naruto if you haven't!