what is trafic?

hi my doomed isp keeps telling me there is trafic on my dsl and they did solve it befor

but it keeps jerking off and am about to sack them...but still one thing they didnt tell me

what is that trafic.. why it is happening in my eria??? thx

traffic is usually in reference to the amount ot type of data going over your DSL line.

can you explain without those nice words what they told you ?

sounds like you or have a data limit which you have passed. Or you are using file sharing applications which are prohibited by your ISP and they noticed it.

Just my first guess though.

well..i dont know anything about the file sharring u are talking about...i just get some torrents

from time to time!! no isp can stop peapol from getting torrents right?

its just like i posted befor at rush hours my connection slow down... just like what happen in the street when every one go out of work...the speed go down .. when its late night or down and every one is sleeoing it pump up to normal again....

they told my its a trafic and they did fix it befor but few dayes ago it started to happen again...

_well somthing came up today and they called at my house saying i didnt pay the billes but i did

and they said they did somthing with the connection.. but i wasnt there to find out..

now i called them and cleared the setuation...but i didnt understand what did they do to the connection..is it possible they slowed it down untill i pay?

well..i dont know anything about the file sharring u are talking about...i just get some torrents

Seems you do know what I am talking about. ;)

from time to time!! no isp can stop peapol from getting torrents right?

yes they can.

but i didnt understand what did they do to the connection..is it possible they slowed it down untill i pay?

yes.

hack lol..man am  a nob in computer since.. i dont know anything ..

and i dont have servers i just got my desktop for personal use...

can i know what isp  rules i am breaking by using Utor...

its all legal stuff !!!

could be any..i dunno.. it used to go down on speed most of the day..then when i complained

they told me there is trafic there...and we will fix it in a week or so..and they did..

then it went bad again...now that i payed some billes i see its gone faster again...