wextract_cleanup

Hi...after i reinstalled winxp pro 2002 and i installed winantyspyware i got

a note from winantyspyware that this program: (wextract_cleanup0:rundll32.exe) is added to my Startup Registry

_ it looks to me like a winxp file cos its dated 2002 but i never remeber that i saw it befor...can i please have some idea on it since it has a self extractor exe file at system32 folder ....and am not sure what to do with it

HKLM..RunOnce: [wextract_cleanup0] rundll32.exe C:WINDOWSSYSTEMadvpack.dll,DelNodeRunDLL32"C:WINDOWSTEMPIXP000.TMP"

Looks like a "delete the install files" execution..

After installation install files from a temp directory get erased.

the C:WINDOWSTEMPIXP000.TMP directory which is used by windows for installation is erased..

Looks nothing to worry about to me..

yes ure right..its onl i got paranoia when i  read this on my winantyspyware notice after a clean install:  advpack.dll

i thought the adv  has somthing to do with advertise (ad aware) malware things...

but when i looked at the date the file was created it was dated with the windows files i am using

winxx2002 si i figured its a win genuen copyed file .

thx anyway.. as i told you i am very carfull with my pc because i want it to keep the good preformance in the games i playe...so i allwayes keep awy from possible infected eria...

the net is becomming an impossible place for a good pc to live in...

they chose a pretty stupid name, something like adware remover/crusher/cleaner... would have been better than ad-aware which sounds pretty much like adware. okay, that's maybe the reason why they named it like this - but in a world where most people have absolutely no idea what they are doing (I mean the pc-world) you shouldn't do wordplays or anything like this, it just confuses people... especially the ones who will need the program the most: thos who have no idea what they are doing  ;D

as for me... I can differ between adware and ad-aware - but I also never needed that program.