please help me....?

pietrobalsano

excuse me for sounding dumb......but.......we both share the same internet isp and are on at the same time......we both have dune 2000 installed........what would be the next step?......simply inserting the cd?....and if that doesn't work do you have another suggestion or alternative? Thanks for replying

I get it. ( I think ) If you'd like to play against eachother you don't need that internet connection, just a network. ( LAN ) If you'd like to play on the Net at the same time, just connect to the internet ( Weswood online ), it's in the multiplayer section. Don't know if you need the CD for that, I always use it but that doen't mean you have to.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have LAN, just install dune2k on both, then insert in one pc the cd and start dune2k, and on the other pc run dune2k without the cd, on the pc with the cd you can do everything, so create a LAN-game (Network) and be the host, other pc's without cd can join that game...