15 days and the king is back

mordusxxx

... I might come online to pwn you all with Harkonnen engineers, but as you know, I don't like playing online since the environment is too competitive (besides the fact that I'm always getting my ass kicked by mino players). I have played online before :)

I'll keep practising until I can micro-manage my engineers to pwn the minos. Until then 8)

but as you know, I don't like playing online since the environment is too competitive (besides the fact that I'm always getting my ass kicked by mino players). :)

I'll keep practising until I can micro-manage my engineers to pwn the minos. Until then 8)

Gunner154, you aint never gonna be able to pwn us by leanring in single skirmishes.

To pwn us is to understand us!

The way we play, the way our BO's help us build empires, how we think and play to extreme lengths. It is true what many say about one mistake being costly in this game. But for you it seems too many mistakes, heh.

So start now online and learn to pwn me using engineers, if you don't come online to learn then there isn't any point coming online at all IMO. :-

My joke is this: I claimed I could use Harkonnen engineers to pwn minos. I was talking about their pistols :) which was obviously a joke. Why else mention 'Harkonnen' then? (besides the fact that the Harks lack an APC)

Anyway, I have a multiplayer problem, as described in the Emperor Support section. Perhaps you could help me out there?

My joke is this: I claimed I could use Harkonnen engineers to pwn minos. I was talking about their pistols :) which was obviously a joke. Why else mention 'Harkonnen' then? (besides the fact that the Harks lack an APC)

Anyway, I have a multiplayer problem, as described in the Emperor Support section. Perhaps you could help me out there?

Yeah I used to be real good with the Eng. pistol attack. I would Drop them in behind the base and let them pistols fly.. who need sard when a good Hark ENG. can sling a six shooter better then any fedy can.

;D