Could God prove the existence of God?

That good! Spend more time on learning and becoming perfect in writing and reading English. You see not only my writing bothers you so does my opinion. Amazes me to see that your models of life (parents), only thought you to be perfect in life >>>cuz<<< the way you sound is a being who

How much hate? You have no idea. The things I want to say and don't, the reasons and examples I want to give but hold back in order to project some facade of decency onto my utter loathing of everything you say and represent. Well, that and I rather like it here and would rather not be banned for your sake.

So fine. I tried. Admittedly I didn't try very hard to be constructive this time, but then again I can see that others did and it didn't do them any good. So now I'm doing what I always end up doing in these situations. You just stay in your little pit of ignorance, because I am through trying to deal with your sorry case. You are without worth. I'm not wasting my time with you any more.

How much hate? You have no idea. The things I want to say and don't, the reasons and examples I want to give but hold back in order to project some facade of decency onto my utter loathing of everything you say and represent. Well, that and I rather like it here and would rather not be banned for your sake.

So fine. I tried. Admittedly I didn't try very hard to be constructive this time, but then again I can see that others did and it didn't do them any good. So now I'm doing what I always end up doing in these situations. You just stay in your little pit of ignorance, because I am through trying to deal with your sorry case. You are without worth. I'm not wasting my time with you any more.

You haven

It is logical if you understand it, Dante doesn't have the same world view as you, ergo his methods of explaining it are different to yours. You seem incapable of acting in any rational or intelligent manner to create a well reasoned argument to counter him, or even to back up your own claims. This causes frustration in Dante as he always tries his best to give articulated responses when people disagree with him, as long as they give him the courtesy of responding in a like manner. Your repetition of unfounded claims and criticisms of his (really very good) English, are infuriating to him and insulting.

In short he's sick of banging his head against the brick wall which is a conversation with you.

How'd I do?

Besides I get benefits, each post like this from Dante is like a little lesson in how to articulate anger.

And as for trying to get the point across with you, it will never come to middle ground cuz if i say blue you'll say green and if i say green you'll say blue.

Then you can not hope for a change. I'm arguing against you, and I ask you to provide me a good reason to believe what you say to be true. We both agree on peace for all people, for example.

The truth is that Moslems, Christens or other religions generate money for their own best interests not to help people or peace around the world.

Of course not. You judge people on the religion as a whole. Just because Germany had a nazi government once doesn't mean that every single German was a nazi.

For thousands of years they haven't helped to cure or create possibilities of peace.

And who has not? You can't say that just these great religions are responsible for just about every mass murder in history. Asia never had Christianity or Islam, yet they too were engaged in wars and slaughter. Stalin and Pol Pot were atheists, are all atheists responsible for what they did?

In fact they have generated more killings and wars than any other entity.

Actually, the Black Death was responsible for a great number of deaths. Nature itself is also responsible, according to your thinking. Granted humans may or may not have chosen the history that we did - but you need to come up with evidence to prove that it would have happened differently. If not Christianity, then Bhuddism, Hinduism...

Of course all Moslems don't think like him but the majority selected him. You can not compare politics to God.

What are you talking about? You have to be more specific.

In religion there is no goal set, people are just to convert to that specific religion and give money/support how ever they can with out questioning what the goal of this religion is?

Yeah, sure, many people may. But that doesn't make the idea bad. Hell, most of our societies are made up of the very laws and ideas of the great religions. People believe in what they believe because they believe it to be true. A religion does not have to have one specific goal - because if it did, it would be overcome rather soon. Just like your example with the NBA - they still have not come to their goal - because they have none. They keep on playing until every fan of the team dies out or until there is no reason for them to play anymore. Same thing.

You keep missing my point I never said people are bad beings if they are in religion. I just mean that they are misled and that they should question it.

People do question their religion. Nothing is wrong with that. But still, religion is still persistent for some or the other reason. Either people must be really dumb, or there really is something there. Do you ever question if there is "a god" so to speak? How do you define god? Should god be intelligent? Must "it" be?

Every aspect of religion is simply limitation to our feelings, and that

Then you can not hope for a change. I'm arguing against you, and I ask you to provide me a good reason to believe what you say to be true. We both agree on peace for all people, for example.

Of course not. You judge people on the religion as a whole. Just because Germany had a nazi government once doesn't mean that every single German was a nazi.

And who has not? You can't say that just these great religions are responsible for just about every mass murder in history. Asia never had Christianity or Islam, yet they too were engaged in wars and slaughter. Stalin and Pol Pot were atheists, are all atheists responsible for what they did?

Actually, the Black Death was responsible for a great number of deaths. Nature itself is also responsible, according to your thinking. Granted humans may or may not have chosen the history that we did - but you need to come up with evidence to prove that it would have happened differently. If not Christianity, then Bhuddism, Hinduism...

What are you talking about? You have to be more specific.

Yeah, sure, many people may. But that doesn't make the idea bad. Hell, most of our societies are made up of the very laws and ideas of the great religions. People believe in what they believe because they believe it to be true. A religion does not have to have one specific goal - because if it did, it would be overcome rather soon. Just like your example with the NBA - they still have not come to their goal - because they have none. They keep on playing until every fan of the team dies out or until there is no reason for them to play anymore. Same thing.

People do question their religion. Nothing is wrong with that. But still, religion is still persistent for some or the other reason. Either people must be really dumb, or there really is something there. Do you ever question if there is "a god" so to speak? How do you define god? Should god be intelligent? Must "it" be?

Then who are we? If what you say is true, then we have nothing but ourselves to blame for our misery. We did this, and now we have to live with it. You can't say that one aspect of humanity is wrong without knowing how it really should be.

Look, it wasn't a big deal, okay? Just forget about it.

You keep missing my point, not all Germans are Nazi like, but Nazi organization is responsible for all death hold by Nazi r