Noob Campaign Question =D

Dark_Magiks

Well just breifly looking for a solution I couldnt find in the manual, when its an opossing houses turn to attack and they go after a territory you own (and is well defended) if you say resign does that mean you pull out of the territory and loose it or that it will be a dual between two computer players (or something similar) to decide who wins the territory?

And yeah I was going for every territory but then I managed to hit harkonens base to easily and it all went to ****, I did not realise that was the end of the game (after the emp worm) and it was quite easy, stupid normal, I will definitely be picking Hard with Harkonen.

::) Well im not sure im THAT good, im just playing against hard computers (with the ai patch) at the moment, trying out strategies, working out how to use my shortcuts and bo's etc. but eventually.

Im about to embark on the Harkonen missions in hard, just did ordos (which was piss easy, won one map in 1 min 07 :P) but was only in normal.

Hey how do you get the flags above your avatar?

Kalony shhhhh, he doesn't know that yet, i was trying to intimidate him :P

if you want to 'sharpen your skillz' then get online. because that's where people will show you how to do stuff... well, at least if you ask the right person.  certain ppl... who shall remain nameless won't really help....

anyway, hf

~slap