15 people.. a record?

GUNWOUNDS

Spicy, seriously, stay off the desert mushrooms. :P

I am on almost everyday, ask scar, who I meet almost everyday. I have missed the last 2 days becuase lifes been hectic and I have to wake up mega early. Otherwise I am on often enough. If you had DSL (and when you get it you will see) and checked the whos online page often enough, you would find that I can be on there during the day if there are players and during my nightime when all the american players are on (the biggest group of remaining players).

And just do a search...find out how many threads there are about emp being dead. Theres more threads about emp being dead then there are players :P If you guys didnt post, and instead played, we would be alright !

anyone seen erjin this week??  ???

Yes, erjin is an adult. Erjin is also very busy having just gone back to work, and has some personal issues that are taking up a bit of time.

Once these things are sorted out, I should become a pretty regular player again. How long ? Maybe about 2-3 weeks, I should think.

Oh, and a planned computer upgrade mean that I might need to re-install everything (its an opportunity, not a chore !), so I might not be back straight away...

And spicy, Nuvo has permission to speak on my behalf, seeing as I am her No. 1 Preffered Stalker.

ah and by the way he tell me to ask scar,, he dosent know yet that scar has left the building :-X

No I haven't left anything, just enjoying a new game is all sorry but BF2 online is ultra addictive and never gets boring, I can't remember the last game where I could play 15 hrs. straight and still feel like continuing.  :D  If you play it online, then you know what i'm talkin about.

Dunno I never played those games, but it may be a S+T game, but the online playing is what I like, where it's teamwork not just walking through a corridor shooting everything that moves. Getting the teamspeak/headset and gonna give that a try. That should make the game much more fun. I think the singleplayer gets a little boring after a while but not online. I'm still in the learning curve right now also, Gunwounds plays alot too, he could probly explain why it's a great game also...Myself I like the teamwork and versatility of each match so far. It's just never the same old thing everytime, one game your healing others with your med-pac,or zapping the crap out of an enemy  inf.(clear!...zaaap!) next game your flying a freakin F-16 or Apache, or sitting co-pilot in one firing tv guided missles(damn those are awesome). Guess this should be in gaming, sorry for going of course some.

Dunno I never played those games, but it may be a S+T game, but the online playing is what I like, where it's teamwork not just walking through a corridor shooting everything that moves. Getting the teamspeak/headset and gonna give that a try. That should make the game much more fun. I think the singleplayer gets a little boring after a while but not online. I'm still in the learning curve right now also, Gunwounds plays alot too, he could probly explain why it's a great game also...Myself I like the teamwork and versatility of each match so far. It's just never the same old thing everytime, one game your healing others with your med-pac,or zapping the crap out of an enemy

Once these things are sorted out, I should become a pretty regular player again. How long ? Maybe about 2-3 weeks, I should think.

i dont think u will find the game when you come back. even the server owner (ra) is no were to be found and no one saw him in monthes

I think my reason is better then scars :P

Like I said I have personal issues, to which you have to sympathetic...its like a rule...when I say personal issues every thinks "Aaaahhh...poor guy, cut him some slack". ;)

I should be back soon. Also, the fact that its winter and life seems to be passing bye quicker means that there may be less time overall to play.

Yes at this moment I was one of the "Last Defense" type players. Meaning a regular of the few left. When I joined others were the last defense. They have since left. They may return. Now I am leaving for a short while, and you are the new Last Defense. Lets see if you can keep it going like I and my co-players were able.

Consider our times online together as a handover ;)

Remeber back to when Doompower was on everyday ? He was a "Last Defense Player" as you put it. Before him was Youk0lord and before him leo and before him kalony and jeff and so on and so on...Thats in my eye anyway, others would have seen other very regular players online...

The game has its ups and downs with players.

Keep faith and keep playing, and we will come back soon.

The game has its ups and downs with players.

Keep faith and keep playing, and we will come back soon.

I am not a "Regular" player, but I am an "Enthuisastic" player, that is, I REALLY like this game.  So I have kept a close eye on this site and the "who's online pages" since i started playing. Nunu, you hit it right on the mark. This game has always had an "ebb and flow" to the numbers of players.

Remeber back to when Doompower was on everyday ? He was a "Last Defense Player" as you put it. Before him was Youk0lord and before him leo and before him kalony and jeff and so on and so on...Thats in my eye anyway, others would have seen other very regular players online...

Quite frankly, I am more amazed by the regular non stop players, than I am by the ups and downs. What I mean is, we all have lives to live, for example lately Whistler's girlfriend had twins, so he has been busy, I was jammed with work so I was busy, then I decided I needed a break, so I took my wife to one of the Carribbian islands for a week, now it's a holiday in the USA, (Thanksgiving) and so on. I am more amazed by the fact that when I stop by my desk to do some paperwork and hit the "online" page that I see the regulars on. I wonder, how do they do that? LOL. I mean even if a lot of you are younger you still have school and other activities, or else if you are a little older you still need a job to get by in this world.

So I would say quit worrying and keep playing, because there is definitely something unique about this game, and dispite your worries and predictions, EMP isn't going to go away. It hasn't in the year and a half that I have been playing and observing

Cya on the sand.

• 3 weeks later...