15 people.. a record?

GUNWOUNDS

Ok just a few things about online play. Im new (to online had this game a LONG time ago stopped and started)  and recently tried to create an account, all variations of any names I could think of were taken, it got to the point where I though registering was buggy so I put in a personal nickname (that was a huge typo on mail I recieved) and it was taken, so I spammed the keyboard for some random name which now tells me that the registration service failed.

I can now sign in with this nick&password however how do I change it? Also I went into chat to see if anyone was there and when I left chat I couldnt click on anything in the main server screen, anyone know what that is?

One last thing, do I have to put in that server id every time I reset my computer Gun? because it doesn't say so in your guide (unless I missed it) and I did have to after my first reset.

most of the comers are old players nobs. never seem to last or get alone well.

one of the reasons i was woundering, guys honestly do you think this game is hard?? :-

i mean i played few games on line like 1 person shoot out and space simulation games they all

seem to be a peace of cack  comparing to emp. i mean all u need to do is aim shoot keep moving.

at emp u need to do 10s of things at same time at  high speed or get ure butt whiped,

for ex building ,harvesting, making army combo, watch for defence, attack ...ect and after all that  somone just drop an invisble atr apc with 5 eng to the back of ure base and its the end of

all the 30 min worckout you did lol. i mean realy somtimes after few games with the big guns

i feel realy  tierd and  broaken. i used to playe dune with the ai it wasnt thaat stress at

all. am not realy talking about the younger guys who have the extra hyper energy if u know what i mean. look at spaze loard for ex the guy is 17 and u see him jumping all over fisher like a champanzy. i mean the few guys who are as old as me (35yo) or even more,,,, well haw many games

per day u can effort the energy to playe. comon say u old ladyes dont be shy lol

i know haw ure back is hurting :-X

HEY IM 34

and that is what is great about emp. its you have to be moving you cant wait. its THINK THINK THINK.. but after awhile its...

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK//

there are alot of great players that play this game..and I HOPE the number just keep going UP.

More players means easier to get a game . and that is GOOD

HEY IM 34

and that is what is great about emp. its you have to be moving you cant wait. its THINK THINK THINK.. but after awhile its...

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK//

yes exactly, am not talking haw great or not is the game,i mean haw mutch phisical and mental is what you just said??  8 out of 10?? more? if u make 1 mistake like forget fac on pause or somthing ure to loose the hole game and then ure allyes will blam you and desertway would even start calling

u names ;D...... haw mutch mental and phisical is a 1 person shhout out game is,, 5 out of 10?

or maybe less, all u need to do is pick up plazma gun and keep pressing the shooting boton. u either hit or be hit

Yes, emperor is more involved then any other game I have played. Very intense, when you are competing with some very good players. You do have to watch and think about so many things, it can be difficult. But if you are enjoying it it shouldnt be such a drain.

I find it more rewarding then tiring !

Maybe you need vitamin suppliments !  ;)

I'm curious to know who the oldest person to be playing emperor, at present is!

I'm 25 and I guess my panicking is finally over and I can start winning some games.

But we can all get used to the speed and metality of the game, even if it means playing it to the

eXtreme! :O :D

I find it more rewarding then tiring !

Yup, it's like Chess, 99% strategy 1% clicking and keyboarding.  Only time I would say I ever get tired is maybe once in a while a game goes for several hrs., then index finger might get a little cramped. What, you playing emp. on a treadmill or something Spicy?  ;)

its not realy one thing that hurt me like my back or fingers. am not talking about those kind of stuff. somtimes i dont playe juse 1 or too games . but i get in a room that have few players and more would start coming in. and we keep having a re after re. i rember at some nights i keapt

going all night long untill  the next morning at 11 am. but after that i feel a terrble general fatigue mentaly and phiscly, even more hard than a traidmil

Hehe, you should try some of Guns hosted games we play.. when game is done it's (/start) right into the next 5 or 6 times in a row. Now sometimes after doing those I have to just yell stop! break dammnit! I need a coke or something. But those games are fun as hell, unless you have to hold a piss for 4 hrs.  :D

well scar boy. lets say you are few years younger than the age am talking about, belive me somtimes i feel i want to log in and playe but i just feel so tierd and not up to it mentaly. ::)

by the way erj i know what kind of vitamins you are talking about lol  8)

spicy

still you guys dont understand me. am not talking about pain or special bowns erias in ure budyes.

i mean we are not that old, and maybe most of u are still athelits. what i mean is the general budy

and mental fatigue,  u know that point when u feel ure not  up to somthing like go clean up garage

or seller, after u left it dirty for 6 years. i mean u just imagin the amout of work is a head of

you  and u just prefere to sit back and watch tv. preffering to be a cawerd than a victim..

this game is  hard enough to coz me this kind of stress at points speacialy when am about to start

a 1vs1  with doompower or  korlover i know befor i start the omount of consentration and fast movment i need in order to keep making and making just to stop there massive first wave of attak  , its not the same thing that i feel trying deffrent games

like 1 person shooting games  or a car race game.i think the level of defuculty is  more than

70% more with emp....well maybe that what scaring the nobs off, and making them in bad mood,

i mean remeber that 1 shot guy we all posted about,he and his freind was cruched so bad having peapol doing air shows above there bases  remeber after that they never alowed anyone in there room

thinking evry one eals is monster....i guess they tryed to get better but faild , and went awy

Just for those pains, I got a nice wireless microsoft mouse, which is different, but I will get used to it.

I go for a piss midgame many times, and come back usually to the same situation (nothings changed, although in the rush I might have pissed all over myself !).

And spicy, I know thats not what you mean, but I am talking about the physical stuff now. Mentally I never really had that too bad.

And the vitamins are not the Vi***a ones you mean, where I will not be able to flex my index finger, but normal vitamins  :P

As far as ages of the oldest players online.... I'm not super sure but I believe I am the second oldest just behind Vodoo Daddy. I am 38 while he is 48 I think.

I am currenlt working on my command center for the elderly which will feature a rest home for warriors who just don't give a crap anymore and want to die of old age and troops who were wounded in battle and only have about 1 day left to live. Just enough time for them to sign over there life savings to me so I can pay for the home.

I don't think I am making that much of an impact because some of the people from WoL don't play in Ra server due to the nob kicking, the level at which we play is too much for them and computer problems. If everyone thinks I am then I'm sure others Like RA1024, Apollion, Gunwounds, nunu and even the people in this site are contributing to the awareness of this game i.e. Ra server, Apos mini patch,gunwounds info on the servers and nunus help on getting online page. Even just by talking on this site helps to strengthen it in many ways. It's kind of like I bring the people in and everyone else gives those people a drink in our small bar (community.) 8)