Three Enemy Houses

geidiprimedeathhandmissle

Well, my XP has LOADS of problems, but this is not a place to discuss them. I usually reinstall my windows every 3 months, because I use many programs and as we all know, windows doesn't really likes this kind of treatment. So the time has come again to reinstall it again. It's just that I really hate doing it and I'm quite fed up with this whole procedure. But as long as I dont't find any better than this, I will have to manage with windoze. I know how to configure the install program. (thank god...:)) But I think we should continue this conversation under the tech support and not here.

P.S.: Harks Rule! :)

so ordos can help harkonnen agaist 3atreides and 2 emperor bases,  ordos coulda use mercenaries and smugglers.

but look..  emmperorhave same buldings as harkonnen...but his conyard is little strange, when emperor rebuild some bulding,  construction yard arm, are moving and they "extract" from ground something and move into conyard and u can see arm and they have white light before they drop this thing...  also if u attack his conyard they dont smoke when is red or yellow bar, same with his heavy factory...also emperor is purple harkonnen :P

i have little mod what let fremens build base, i changed fremen non stealth settings, to allow him deploy into conyard... when they did it, he haved conyard like atreides style, but gray. .. in ordos mission 9, when mercenary base have conyard, why they  DONT BUILD OTHER BULDINGS, THEY HAVE SPACE FOR BARACKS,OUTPOST. and how to  IMPROVE ai in practice, i mean change his build order to make him  small challenge... 

Amigabot: first: Harks are the best, so they can fight off anyone without any assistance.;D second: I'd rather ally myself with an ordos than with an atreides. So I guess it's okay to ally myself with an ordos as long as I need them. But I'd always keep both eyes on them, because they can never be trusted. At the first possible moment they'd stab you in your back with a paperknife...:D

if  hark pay 10000 solars of spice for ordos to fighting for hark side they do it and  with all forces ordos be trying eleminate enemies, also there must be sharing technology( ordos must give stealth trikes and deviators + saboteurs to hark for devastator and death hand missile), so thaat woulkda be fun.. if both get airstrikes and death hand missiles. (2x asistrikes 2x death  hand missiles  coulda eleminate one conyard if both got good hits .

ops... i need to know too when dune be up again. EA is searching problem, and they fix it if is possible.. i think ww be up maybe in next 2 weeks ....  also who cares.  u can play offline vs computer. i wanna do little improvement in ai build order but i dont know how to do that ...i mean  force ai to build 3heavy factories, 4ref,3barracks etc.. to make some challenge in offline games. ps. i wanna savegames from offline games, i lost my own .. i tried download from fed2k but download site is down :/....  anyone have savegames for dune2000?  ordos and harkonnen only.. atreides woulda too but less ..    send to  force11@tenbit.pl 

to DRFsimmsy:  if u have savegames with buldings on white sand send me it too. dont send wiruses

"who cares"---------------->WTF?!?

is this the same ASItrike-game addict-"dune is my life"?!?!?

lol...

Anyways, EA wont fix anything, WW is down and wont do something too so dont just write things...

You avoided my question about rotorz so I guess you dont know, and if the biggest addict won't tell him, who will?...

So the bitter end has finelly come:

[hide]DUNE IS DEAD! :-[[/hide]

pruiksma told me ww be fixed anyway...  coz they support ra 1, and ra 1: cs and aftermatch... and other ww games like dune, commando etc.. ps i still dont know what is a game commando, i got this channel after installing wchat program.and support for these game will be continued, dune was dead few times, but they  BACK.dune got technical problem, not software damage..so pruik told me they be fixed in 2 weeks  rotorz have dune server, but  not finished yet,  clan  DLA have own dune2000 server, but we dont know how to switch from ww to DLA server. also in poland someone did dune server project but they caused errors and freezez in channel but not caused problems with playing games. i can start dune server but i need connection 30gigs  this polish dune server was in 270mb connection .  so is strange... when i reinstalled dune,  they started patching it but they wont connect.i think cos is bad with nick-server(databse with names and password) cos says bad user/password etc.  i remembered when was mesage about  network problems, but that happen to me after 4way, they disconnect me and kicked out to game settings lol.  ww is little strange. so  why we cant go on to gamespy, they have server too.  or we  shall use XWIS?

hmm house ordos never give up :P even if ww die.. i will play off-line (so i need savegames) when i do game, and i save it, after reload game they crash me to windows with error Cant_Find_AiSetToDec Ggameticks=11]  simsy savegames work propertly, no errors.anyone have savegames with ordos/atreides etc. even coulda be missions... only ordos or harkonnen savegames,  atreides are fat bastars ... they dont know how to use engineer lol.  also    if u move harvester to ai base, and if they got engineer, ai trying attack harvester with engineer, but they have no guns:p and that looks like engineer want spice from harvester. soon i make screenshot with engineers, .

ps.  downtow78 dont know what got f**** up with dune.. pruiksma and some other guys from EA told me nick-server is down. fozrotorz can finish new server but he dont  have time.. clan DLA did dune server but i dont know how to switch to that server.

rotorz hates me for sharing  trick with bulding on white sand with newbies lol. cos  i wanted do this trick as public that mean  they shall know evryone..  that even dont destroy newbie's brain.  i was best newbie killer lol. but i cant kill any  coz dune is dead lol.. long live  house turdos and wankonnen

I dont know how to swich servers, but I think the people who made the DLA server aren't very smart if they didnt check they can replace the old one before building a new one...

one more thing trike, do you think someone will invest his time in fixing a server he doesn't even use?

p.s. If I were you, I wouldn't want to find that out, so don't talk like that.

then send me savegames:p(from practice and missions, ordos and harkonnen, atreides not on list)  first i collected screenshots from game with map filled up with trikes .. that was fun lol..also i made mod what allow you to have trike with cannon of combat tank

but oph. rotorz can  finish server but he is too lazy with this. DLA have one dune server. but we dont kn ow how to switch to this one.  hope ww get fixed fast.. coz im chungry .(i haved no games lol)

you cant blame rotorz, you can only say thx for the times he fixed dune and for the tourneys he made, he didn't had to do all of this, but he cares so... I give him the respect he deserve.

He plays different games now, or having a job, maybe he has wife and kids now,

hell, maybe all together! lol

He has done his best to keep dune alive, but now its dead... I dont care much about the game, it's the people I care about, the people who play it, they are the best! or hunting after old players, or pretend to be a noob and beat you... (I did it only once lol)

I'll miss all of these things now :(

If you wanna impress me, beat me on habbanya erg, 1 vs 1, no AI, full unit count etc.

Building on white sand is nice, but its just building on white sand...

Don't worry, I respect a player who plays on-line just for fun like you, it shows that your not corrupt even though you are in a very competative environment (or that you realy sux ;))

hmm i have prety funny idea, lets do play  AMBROI game, its a RTS online, text based game  www.ambroid.co.uk    so read guide first, and goto www.ambroidfox.vze.com then look at harkonnen guide lol.  ambroid is pretty cool game, also dont click in ambroidfox site link "alliance joiner" they load alot of popups :s  i playing ambroid very long... its cool game.