SW: KOTOR

Davidu

If you haven't tried these games until now you should.

Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic I & II are some of the best RPGs lately. So what they are SW?? The game itself if great in KOTOR I on Tatooine, it's like Arrakis. I spant most of the game there 'cause I loved the sorroundings.

Try it.

Yeah, they're good games. Each had originality; rather than the same, tired old Star Wars plots. Personally I rather liked bobbing about in Manaan, and frying my foes with force lightning. >:D And anyone who says Kreia isn't cool is some sort of nutcase...

Also, a side note.

I beat the first one with an almost perfect light side meter. I also beat it with the abrupt dark side change near the end when you kill the two jedi partners with you. It was an awesome game, very fun and had some interesting starwars info, though some of it I was leary of, like the creation of Vendar, yeah right.lol One of the race of Yoda would not exist in that timeline, sorry.

I havent played the second one, but I heard it is pretty much identical to the first one, is that true?

I liked the story primary because it was different, rather than awe-inspiring. I mean it was good, yes, very enjoyable. Especially near the end. But I have difficulty calling anything truly great since playing Hordes of the Underdark. ;)

i always play those games as evil as possible because there is more content in the game when you are evil.

Meaning if you play the game as a light jedi you miss out on ALOT of dialogue, submissions, assassinations, and just plain killing.

For instance as a dark player on the very first world you can kill both gang leaders and raid both gang complexes.

• 3 weeks later...

KotOR II : TSL kinda sucked imo.

The game itself was ok but it's finished way to fast and the ending.....argh I smashed my mouse after that lausy....LAUSY ending.

I prefer KotOR anyday over tSL allthough I like many of the charectors from tSL better than those of KotOR.

however I agree with Dante I still prefer NWN over KoTOR I have this weaknees for black skinned elves wealing dual scimatars....